*Zaniel*

Ship: Zaniel

Pair: ZachxDaniel

Type: cute/dirty

Song: NHMB^^

Warnings: smut, language

I'll tell u and warn u now if ur under 13 or a child of god don't read this

Zach and Daniel had always had a strange relationship. They fought and bickered and argued all the time but neither was ever really offended. They would constantly be yelling at each other about the stupidest shit and it annoyed the boys half to death. One of the days they were really going at it and Jonah had finally had enough of them

"Daniel you bought the wrong cereal!" Zach yelled from the kitchen

"I didn't buy the wrong kind I just didnt buy the one you like!" Daniel scoffed back walking over to Zach

"You little shit" Zach mumbled grabbing a pop tart from the cabinet

"What did you call me!?" Daniel yelled as Jonah rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen as the two boys were still fighting.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled getting their attention as he dragged them both upstairs by their collars. He put them in their room before closing the door and locking it. "Hey Jo let me out I don't wanna be in here!" Zach yelled as he shook the doorknob

"No your both staying in their until I hear apologies or moaning," He said making the other two boys behind him laugh. They had always suspected Zach and Daniel secretly liked each other; why else would they be fighting all the time.

"ugh why you of all people," Daniel said sitting down on the bed. "Well I mean we could..." Zach trailed off as Daniel gave him the side eye, "Zach I love you but your 16" Daniel said before covering his mouth realizing he just said his feelings out loud.

"Y-you do?" Zach stuttered standing in front of him. "I-umm-I...." Daniel said looking at his hands; "I love you too Danny" Zach said pulling his face up with his fingers and bringing a blushing daniel into a kiss. they continued their passionate hungry kiss for about 5 minutes before Daniel groaned and pulled away for air.

"Zach, do you wanna be mine?" Daniel asked as he looked at the beautiful boy in front of him. "Of course," He said back before crawling onto his lap and kissing him again a bit rougher. "They wanted moaning? We're gonna give them what they want" Zach said making daniel smirk and take control.

He trailed his hands up and down Zachs sided before gripping his hips as the younger boys arms were around his neck as they kissed. Daniel broke the kiss and grabbed a handful of Zach's hair tilting his head exposing his neck giving him more space for the dark hickeys that would appear later.

"mmm Daniel" Zach moaned as Daniels' lips hit his sweet spot, "found it" he mumbled sucking on the spot leaving a dark red mark.

"strip" Daniel said as Zach got off his lap taking off his clothes all but his boxers and Daniel did the same. Zach turned back to face his, now, boyfriend before he was roughly pushed onto the bed. They resumed their previous activities of kissing as Daniel slowly and teasingly grinded down on the younger boy making him moan wanting more friction. "Daniel doesn't tease me, babe," he said as the blue-eyed boy continued. "Ugh, Daniel please" Zach begged as his boyfriend ran his fingers under the waistband of his boxers and grabbed his junk, making him moan our, before leaving more dark hickeys on his V line. He finally decided to stop teasing the brunette boy and pulled down his boxers as well as zachs; both their members springing up immediately.

Daniel slowly stroked zachs throbbing cock as he let out angelic moans before fealing daniels mouth around him. "f-fuck daddy" Zach moaned feeling daniels tongue circle his dick as he slightly slid his teeth across his sensitive tip making him shiver. "d-daddy I'm gonna cum" Zach said as Daniel hollowed out his cheeks taking him all in. "cum for me baby boy" Daniel said sending his boyfriend over the edge; he let out loud moans of pleasure as he tried desperately to catch his breath.

"how the fuck are you so good at that" Zach said as Daniel laid next to him "yours isn't the first dick I've sucked baby and also jack gives good lessons" he said making Zach laugh and cuddle up to him. "see was that so hard" came corbyns voice from outside the door making the two boys blush like mad.

-A/N-

should I write more like this?

{WC-755}

12-28-17

-Syd