*Jorbyn*

Ship: Jorbyn

Pair: JonahxCorbyn

Type: regular-ish

Song: let you down

Warnings: suicidal actions

Request by: @imkcgrace Corbyn kidnaps Jonah
^
With a twist
------------------
Corbyns pov

I'm not crazy I swear I'm not crazy I'm just lonely. I want someone to be with so why not get one myself. It's not crazy right?

So while I hide in this bush and contemplate how I'm gonna do this I see this tall brunette boy with brown green eyes maybe about 6'2, run by in a tank top and basket ball shorts. Damn he's hot as fuck I want that.

I decided to just grab him when my friend Zach comes around with the van so we can take him home.

———

"So u grab him and I drive?" Zach asked as I just shrugged and nodded. I saw him walking over so I got in position and when he walked passed I grabbed him and put a black bag over his eyes and held his throat till he passed out. I got him in and Zach looked at me. I just laughed and Zach drove us home.

———
"Help help!!!!!"  The boy yelled from downstairs and I rolled my eyes. I mean I didn't hurt him I don't think I hope I didn't he seems like a nice kid.

"Ya ya I'm coming" I laughed and ran down the stairs to where Zach put him tied up on a chair. I pulled his blind fold off and he looked terrified. Now I felt bad.

"Hey sorry I left you down here I didn't mean too" I untied him and he got up immediately. "W-who the fuck are y-you?!" He yelled and I grabbed his wrist pulling him closer to me.

"I'm Corbyn and u are?"

"Jonah...now can I leave please?" He asked me and I just shook my head no. "No sorry babe your with me now" he blushed when I said that but then looked concerned. "Why do u w-want me" he asked and looked down, "I'm worthless" he said which almost broke my heart.

"Baby don't say that" I walked up to him and hugged him as he blushed at the nickname. He's adorable.

"I-i ok" he melted into the hug

Jonahs pov

I wanna go home but I'm also getting love her. He never asks why I don't eat or don't come out of our room, a we share a room. I kinda like Corbyn...he's...nice.

"Jobear baby come down here" I heard Corbyn call from downstairs and I pulled down my sleeves to cover the still bleeding cuts and walked down to see him. I don't know what to call Corbyn I don't know why anyone would want to date me.

"Y-yes?" I asked going into the kitchen. Where he was standing with his back facing me. He turned around and kissed me making me smile. "I'm going out for a bit be good ok? Don't open the door don't leave ok baby?" He said and I nodded. All I was gonna do was run back upstairs and cut more.

——
"Hey Jobear wanna come to the beach with us" Corbyn, my boyfriend asked implying to jack Zach and Daniel who were standing by the door. "No I'm ok corbear, I'll see you later" I kissed him and he gave me look but I have him one too saying "I'm fine" and he left with his friends. Sure I may be his kidnapped property but I love him and don't want him to know what's gonna hurt him.

———

3rd person

"Jobear!!! Jonah where are you! Baby?!"

Corbyn heard Nothing but silence

"JONAH!!!!!" He yelled through the house not thinking of what he was going to find. He ran up the stairs checking every room and stopped when he found the bathroom locked and heard sobbing from inside. "Jonah Marais open this god damn door right now" he yelled and tried to open the door before he heard a click and the door opened. "My god....baby" the older collapsed next to his bloody cut up boyfriend.
"I'm sorry" Jonah looked up at Corbyn who just pulled him into his arms. The older boy was so tired and dizzy from blood loss he eventually passed out. "ZACH JACK DANIEL! CALL 911" he yelled and desperately tried to wake up a limp Jonah who laid in his arms.

————

"We've stitched up the cuts while he was still unconscious but Jonahs suffered significant blood loss which caused us to have to do a blood transfusion" the doctor told Corbyn as he let silent tears run down his face; jack trying to comfort him. "Mr. Besson he is going to be ok but has clearly been depressed for awhile...we've found more cuts up and down his legs and stomach as well, I decided to start him on antidepressants as well." He told the group of boys as Corbyn just nodded and bit his finger nails. "Can I see him?" He whispered

"Of course" the doctor walked him back to see Jonah while he just thought about what he could have done better the whole time.

Corbyn walked in a gave him a sad smile while siting next to the love of his life. "Hey baby boy how you feeling" the younger cooed and ran a hand through his hair repeatedly.

"I'm sorry" Jonah apologized again only to be shushed by Corbyn. "No no stop don't be sorry I love you so much you know? I may have kidnapped you a year or so ago but Jonah your boyfriend and I wouldn't change that for anything"

-A/n-
Welp
2-17-18
{945}
-Syd