*zonah*

Ship: Zonah 

Pair: ZachxJonah

Type: AU

Song: on my mind by Cody Simpson

warnings: none

--------------------------------------------------------

Zach slapped his alarm as it rang, far too loud for his liking, to wake him up for school on a rainy Tuesday morning. He groaned and rolled out of bed pulling his oversized hoodie laying on the floor over his head to cover the panties he was wearing. The sixteen-year-old went into the bathroom doing his business before washing his face to start his makeup routine for the day. 

Zach did a neutral look before exiting the bathroom and going to his closet pulling out a mint green oversized sweater and a white skirt with his white Adidas. He sighed looking at himself in the mirror, he didnt really like his body much, but brushing it off quickly and grabbing his backpack from the floor. 

He rushed downstairs avoiding his parents and ran out the door to school. It was about a 15-minute walk which always seemed too short. 

Zach got there and was stared at as always. He was pretty used to the looks, but nevertheless, they still hurt. He wanted to be himself and not be judged but that's not this world. 

He walked into his first class noticing a new teacher who, to Zach, was pretty cute. His name was Mr. Marais and damnnn he was fine. 

Zach sat in the front eying his new teacher who gave him a smile and winked at him before anyone else walked into the room. 

When class was done Zach was about to walk out when this new teacher held him back. 

"Yes, Sir?" He asked a bit nervous 

"I just wanted to know about you, your different" He smiled at the younger boy. 

"Oh, do you mean my outfit? I just would rather wear this kinda stuff, I wear guys clothes sometimes but I would rather be feminine." Zach smiled and played with his skirt fixing it a bit. 

"that's awesome Zach..." He trailed off and stuck out his hand for Zach to shake. They shook hands and Zach felt a piece of paper in his hand. 

"don't be late for your next class now" Mr. Marsis winked at him once more as Zach walked out. 

He looked down at the paper and smiled blushing intensely when he saw what it was.  

call me

xxx-xxx-xxxx

-Jonah 

-A/n-

this was v on the spot lol

5-23-18

#394

-Syd