-A/N-

Memory; it's an amazing thing. Remembering the people you love and cherish since you were little. What they wore, they're smile, and everything else about them.

I remember being maybe 5 when I was taught how to properly shovel snow the way it was to be done the rest of my life. Shovel off the top and sweep the rest of the powered underneath away, or if it was really a lot of snow then you use a snowblower first because only god knows we would all die if we didn't.

It's the little things like that I'm gonna miss more than anything. The iconic orange jacket and giving my little cousins a dollar or two and having them jump around like they were rich. The chocolate cake and coffee icing on Christmas Day which is also your birthday. The things like that are the good things that matter most.

Saying goodbye its a very hard thing to do. Having to tell the people you love "I love you" one last time, missing the day they're souls leave for heaven, having to have that last talk. Even when they're no longer with you you'll always remember the last time you saw them. I'll always remember my last words when I placed that letter beside you; I held your cold, pale hand and just whispered "I love you" one last time. 

And I do. I love you and I'm sorry you didn't get to hear it more from me.

Goodbye grandpa💙
-A/N-
I don't want your guys pitty I just needed to say this. No update today