I Will Be Your Light🔦 (Red Eye/Shu x Valt)

This short story was requested by Lilyeclipse93 and Zac_TheSunshine1234 a Red Eye x Valt short  story. I try making it romantic but I think I made it cute and I don't know? Hope you enjoy the short story.

Valt got himself lost in the forest from his friend. He guess they got separated some how.
"Guys! Are you here! Wakiya! Rantaro! Daigo! Cooza!" Valt shout there name if they will response to him. But no one replied, Valt was getting a little worry on his friends and himself.
Valt walk around the forest and still can't found anyone. The sun was going down it was a nice sunset.
"The sunset looks nice today.... If I wasn't lost in the forest all alone..." Valt said to himself.
Valt walk around and found some blueberry. He was hungry and ate some. And continued to walk and put some berries in his pockets for later.
Then Valt saw a bush just shake, he walk up and look in the bushes. Valt saw a baby bunny alone by itself. He look up and saw a rabbit hole.
Valt though the baby bunny got lost and he/she was scared. He carry the baby bunny, the baby bunny shiver.
"Shhhh........It's okay, you don't need to be afraid... I'm trying to help you...." Valt whisper softly.
The baby bunny stop shivering and feel calm and warmth from Valt's arms. Valt walk up to the rabbit hole and saw other baby bunnies.
"Aww! There so cute!" Valt put the baby Bunny in the rabbit hole. And someone in the bushes was watching him like a prey.
"There your safe with your brother and sister. Hehehe....." Valt chuckle how cute they are together.
"Grrrrrrr........"
"Huh?" Valt turn around, what was that sound coming from? A black wolf came out of the bushes and growl at Valt.
"Grrrrrrrrrr............"
Valt back away and look at the rabbit hole. The baby bunnies well be in danger from that wolf.
He needs to distracted him before he tries to hurt does innocent baby bunnies. He think the unthinkable, Valt throw a rock at it. And that just made it mad. Valt sweat drop and started to run for his life.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt was screaming and running through the forest.
The black wolf was still chasing him.

Valt run as fast as he can but the wolf was catching up. He went to the hard way to get the wolf to loose  his tracks. Valt run passing some old tree branches but got some cut running through, jump over a large tree log, and keep on running.
But the wolf still on his trail. Valt made a turn and run through the bushes but it was cliff. He fell and grab on hold of something. The wolf came but couldn't find Valt and walk away. Valt try to climb up and he grab the tip of the cliff. He push up but the tip of the cliff crumbled and Valt started to fall.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt was falling for his life and got hits from some trees and branches.
"AHH!!! OW!! OFFF!!!! OW!! OW!!! OOW!! AHHH!!!"
Valt landed on the ground, he got up but feel so much pain from that fall.
"Ah! Shhhh!....." Valt hold on to his left arm it was bleeding. Maybe because running through the tree branches or falling.
*Snap*
"Huh?!" Valt turn around and saw a other different wolf, it was black and white and had something red on it's right leg. It wasn't blood that for sure it was something else. The black and white wolf came closer to Valt.
Valt crawl away and was trap behind a rock wall.
The wolf was close to Valt.
Valt close his eyes in fear, he doesn't want to know what going to happen to him. The wolf sniff at him and licks his left cheek.
"Hm!?!" Valt was confuse and question what's happening. The wolf licks Valt's injury from his bloody arm.
Valt's pain was going away slowly from the wolf licks. The wolf was done licking and walks away through the forest.
Valt blink and got up. But he feels pain on his ankle.
"Ow!! Guess I twisted my ankle when I was falling.."
Valt just walk slowly through the forest.
Hours passed and it already night and also cloudy.
It was hard to see in the dark of the forest, from the trees and the clouds blocking the moon light.
*Snap*
Valt turn around and was startled in fear.
"It's okay Valt you got nothing to be afraid of! There's nothing that can try to rip you from limb to limb....." Valt stop from his though it wasn't helping him. A cloud of thunder came and it was a big booming sound. That made Valt super scared.
"You can do this! You can do this! You can do this! You can do this!"
*snap*
Valt step on a twig. He stop and then heard growling from different directions. Valt turn around and saw a pack of wolves growling at him. He started to run.
"I CAN'T DO THIS!! I CAN'T DO THIS!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!"
Valt runs for his life it was dark and it was hard to see where he is going. He trip on something and fell on the ground that made his ankle feel more pain.
Valt was whining in pain but the worst part was the wolves where closing in.
Thunder roar loudly that it made Valt terrify in fear. He try to get himself up but fall back down.
One of the wolves got on top of him and try to bite him from limb to limb. But Valt move his head over and over to not get bite.
"Grrrrrr! Bark!!! Bark!!! Bark!!!" The wolf just want Valt's limbs and blood. Then slowly started to rain.
Valt push the wolf out of him and tries to run.
He doesn't know where his going. It was to rainy to see, Valt stop and take a breather. Till he see red eyes glowing behind from darkness.
Valt turn around and was pale as white. He was scared to death.