Shower 🚿 (Red Eye/Shu x FemValt)

Here it is guys! The Red Eye x FemValt Lemon is here... If your not strong with lemon don't read if you don't want to. Hope you enjoy the story.
You already know who was requested by from the previous, previous short story....
Anyway back to the story....

Valt a.k.a Val battling in the tournament of America. With his friends and the members of BC Sol. And their just here for the tournament. But that doesn't mean they can have a break form training so their training here at America.
And they have to use public showers because why the heck not?... Trad makes the freaking training rules around here. Even if their *cough* trash *cough* the rules he still follows them. Same goes for everyone.
But for Val... She not comfortable with public showers with boys around her. Even if she's a girl everyone still believes she's a boy. Val sensitive of being nude in public showers or a hot spring. Or anything around people that are half nude in the water. Sometime she shower herself when everyone gone or wasn't there. But that plan fail after Trad's *cough* stupid *cough* announcement.
She has no time to take a shower by herself.
"Whyyyy......" Val was not in the right mood right now.
"This is worst then finding Shu was Red Eye....." Val cross her arms and lay back on the wall.
"And saying very cruel thing about me....." She started to tear up a bit.
"No! Don't care! Big girls don't cry or be whippy!... You don't need a men to support you...! I'm a independent women!.... I don't need pity!..................
But why does it hurt so much right here?...." Val hold on to her chest where her heart is.
"Hmmm...." Val pout and walk around minding her own business till she for herself a unbanned public showers here at the tournament.
It wasn't old or webby just simple and clean. And a good way to wash yourself.
Val found it as she was just punching a door.

Flashback...

"Grrrrr!!!! Why are you such a selfish baka!!! I'm so mad I could...? I could...?......" Val don't know what to do.
"Punch a door?" Said Writer Chan from the background.
"...... I'm going to punch a door...." Val goes find a door to punch.

End Flashback...

"This is a nice public showers... I wonder why nobody use here?... It's looks new but yet its still looks like it been use?... But... I have a public showers to myself!... Yes!" Val got her own personal public showers. With no windows, just a door, and showers.
Val take off her clothes and has a towel and turn on the hot water.
Val was in the unbanned public showers alone washing herself.
Red Eye a.k.a Shu was walking around the hallways minding his own business and being a selfish fire head.
Val let the hot water pour on her.
"...... Hm...." She let the water pour on her face.
"......Shu........why??......" Val feel hurt and sorrow in her heart. Her best friend being a power hungry traitor and cruel things about her hurts her.
It hurt worst because she has to hear it from her best friend that completely hates her.

"Arigatou.~ Kimi ga ite kurete hontou toki yokatta yo.~ Donna toki datta itsumo waratte irareru.~
Tatoeba, hanarete itemo nannen datte mo zutto kawaranai desho.~ Watashitcachi Best Friend....~
Suki dayo, daisuki dayo...~"