Harry Potter AU🌟 (Shu x Valt)

Hey, guys! Here's the new story of Shu x Valt someone requested a Harry Potter. Hope you enjoy it. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but I hope you enjoy it.

At the school of magical witches and sorcerers learning to become powerful wizard.
Everyone was outside gathered for the partner projects test. But this time they have to do it in different houses.
"Ok, students! We have three special guests. The powerful wizard from the day and night.
Three wizards fly down through the sky and landed on the stage perfectly.
"Storm! The wizard from the day of light."
Everyone who's fans or not fans cheered for the wizard of light.
"Nightmare! Wizard from the night of darkness."
Everyone cheered and a bit frighten of Nightmare wizard of darkness.
"And Speed! The wizard of dawn."
Everyone cheer and speechless for a wizard to have day and night's spells.
"These three will make a spell of choosing your partner. And show a demonstration of how their spells will work." The head wizard of the school gave the mic to Speed.
"Thank you, head wizard. Hello young witches and sorcerers. It's a nice welcome for us to be here. Now let us show you the spell that will choose your partner for your partner projects.
Storm! Nightmare! If you please...."
They both nod and point their wands up and started glowing.
Then glowing orbs one white and black. It came to Speed and she was holding them on her hands.

"You see this, these glowing orbs?... Watch them closely. Storm...." Speed turns her head slightly to Storm.
"Alright!...." Storm made a another white glowing orb and put it on her hand. She walk up to Speed holding the glowing orb next to her.
Speed then hold the black orb next to Storm's orb of white. The black orb starts changing colors into a white orb.
Everyone clapped and was amazed.
"Nightmare..."
Nightmare walk up with a black orb next to Speed's white orb and change into a black color.
"You see this?... These glowing orbs will tell you which partner you'll be pairing with."
"They change color from which person that will be your partner. If the color the same, that's mean that person will be your partner for the partner projects." Storm explain.
"The orbs choose which one, we don't make the choice but what the orbs feels with a bond you don't know yet..." Nightmare explain too.
"Even if you hate the idea of a partner you don't want. You have to live with it... Life isn't fair, even if you wanted it to be. But we will be the judges of your partner projects till the fifth moons comes. We will grade your partnership with different houses."
Speed explain more.
"Now, let the project begin!!" Nightmare put her wand out up in the air so did Speed and Storm.

A big bright glow came up and small orbs came out going to the students.
The students got their orbs and walk around to find their partner from different houses.
A boy with white sliver hair got his orb and was the color purple. He look around trying to find his partner for the partner projects.
"Hmm? I wander who will be my partner?...." Thought and question Shu.
As he walks around someone else holding a purple orb from a distance was also finding his partner. A boy with blue hair.
"I wonder who my partner going to be?" Valt question to himself.
They live in different houses, alright.
The white sliver hair boy name is Shu and his house is the Gryffindor.
And the blue hair boy name Valt and his house is the Hufflepuff.
They were still looking around trying to find their partner some already did and others don't.
"Looks like they found their partners. I just needed to find mine...." Shu was looking for his partner.
"I wonder which house my partner is?" Valt still looked around finding his partner from the big crowd of different houses.
They were almost close to see each other.
"As long if it isn't S-"
"As long if it isn't V-"
The boys found each other holding the same color orb.
"Oh,"
"No......"
Shu and Valt from the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff house are partners for the partner projects.
But the problem is..... Their not good of being best partners together. Anpparently they kinda hate each other.
When they become partners some time, they some how turn one small simple spell into FREAKING chaos!!?
"Guess were partners...." Valt gave a fake smile.
"Yeah...... Hehehe....." Shu didn't like this at all.
They have to be stuck together till the partner projects is over.
Hope they can survive from each other from the first day.