Maid ☕ (Fubuki x Agia)

Guys I have news to tell you and it is very important before we get into the story.....

Are you ready?... Something happen to me yesterday...

I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!🎓🎊 AND I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!!!! Sorry if I made you worry when you were reading the top sentence...

Anyway let get into the story shall we.~

Awww, it was a beautiful day at Beigoma Academy.
And BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Let us get into the good and juicy part!
Skip

Beigoma was doing a charity for the school's fun raiser. All the students and I mean the girls vote the theme for the school's charity. A café theme.
Like a school's café with cute maids and delicious treats.~ But their was a bit of a problem....
Their were least girls at this school. So they need help. They ask the boys to help to be butlers for their café theme.
But some of them say no because they think it was too girly. They were having hard luck finding someone helping for the café theme. So they ask Nura Akaba, Aagia's little sister for help.
"Hey, Nura!~" Nika walk up to Nura and waves hi.
"Hm? Oh, hi Nika.~" Nura turns around and wave hi.
"Nura, can I ask you something?" Nika ask.
"Yeah, what is it?"
"I was wondering if you want to help me and the girl with the café theme for the school's charity."
"Really!~" Nura smile happily as her eyes sparkle.
Nika nod.
"Yes!" Naru nod and agreed to help.
"Good, can you ask your brother for help. We need all the help we need." Nika ask.
"Sure.~" Nura nod and going to ask Agia. If Agia said no, she know what to make him change his mind.

Later...

"No!" Agia cross his arms and sitting down in his tent.
"Why not?!" Nura pouts angrily.
"Because it's too girly! I'm not dressing up as a dorky butler!!!!" Agia yelled.
"It's not girly and dorky!" Nura yelled back.
"Yes, it is!"
"No, it isn't!"
"Yes, it is!!"
"No, it isn't!!"
"Is!!!!!"
"Isn't!!!!"
"It is!!!!" Agia growled.
"Fine!" Nura pouts and cross her arms.
"Hah, told ya!" Agua smile proudly as he close his eyes.
"I guess my big brother is a big chicken helping in a girly café." Naru secretly smirk.
Agia flinch as dark aura swirl down on him.
"Gesssing your to weak to help a simple café theme for the school's charity." Nura was getting into Agia's nerves.
"WEAK!!!!!💢 I'll show you weak!!!! I'm helping  that girly dorky café theme junk whatever it takes!!!!!!!" Agia just war cry like he was in a bey battle.
"Good, it starts at 6:00 don't be late big brother." Naru smile and left Agia's tent.
"I'll show her who's weak!" Agia growled and lay on his sleeping bag/bed.
"Hehehe..... Works every time.~" Nura giggled and did a peace sign and stick out her tongue playfully.

More Later...

The girls were setting up the cafe theme for the charity of the school. Everyone were wearing cute, adorable, and kawiia maid outfits.
"A little bit on your left. No, my left." Nika was helping with the decorations and wearing a super cute strawberry pink maid outfit.

" Nika was helping with the decorations and wearing a super cute strawberry pink maid outfit