Angels and Demons AU 😇😈 Part 2 (DemonShu x AngelValt)

Angels and Demons AU 😇😈 Part 2 requested by Blasteraix. Hope you you guys enjoy it.~ Plus their will be a shocking twist, hope you are ready for that one. ;)

"This pillow........ It's so..... So soft.... And fluffy..." Shu thought as he was feeling his soft fluffy pillow.
*Sniff* *sniff* "And smell like berries and nice flowers....." He sniff and smell of this nice aroma.
Shu snuggles and smell his pillow for 6 minutes. Then realize something...
"Wait...... I don't have a pillow?..." Shu slowly up his eyes from sleeping and see something blue.
"What????....... Wait a minute...." He made a face and realized his not sleeping on a pillow his sleeping on the purest angel's hair.
"Eehhh!!!!" Shu flinch and blush madly as he fell off the bed and fell on the ground. He gets up a bit like bending down and look at Valt.
"Zzzz..... *snore* Zzzzz..... *snore* Zzzzz...." Valt was sleeping and snoring softly.
"How did I!?!?! When did I!?!?!?! WHAT!?!?!?!" Shu has a lot of questions in his head right now and feel like exploding.
Valt snuggles his bed a little and got comfortable.
"Hmmmm.........." Shu made a face and glare at Valt.
"I don't know if you're evil or innocent...." He reached his hand out slowly and touch Valt's hair softly.
Valt touch his hand.
"Hm!!" Shu flinch.
Valt move Shu's hand to his cheek and rubs it with his left cheek.
Shu blush and wants to scream because first of all he will wake up Valt and second of all, all the angel guards will capture him.
Valt move his hand on his right cheek using Shu's hand as a pillow.
Shu's heart skipped and feel this weird feeling on his chest.
"..... I don't have a heart... Demon don't have hearts................. Do they?..." He thinks about as Valt was rubbing his cheek on Shu's hand.
Shu's face softens and had a blush line on his face.
"Hmm....." Valt slowly opens his eyes and seeing Shu's red scarlet eyes.
"Hey, Shu....... *yawn* Hmm...." Valt yawned and tired. He feels hot and a bit dizzy and his body also feel a bit numb.
"You okay?" Shu asked looking at a weak angel.
"Hm hmm......" Valt nod and quietly breath heavily.
Shu move his hand on Valt's forehead.
"Hmm......" Valt groans.
"You have a little fever...." Shu moves his hand away.
"I.... Feel so hot....." Valt takes off his blanket and still feel hot.
"I'm still hot......" He groans and whines.
"Well, it's not my problem...." Shu cross his arms and then see Valt sitting up from bed.
"Hm???" He question to himself what is Valt doing.
Valt slowly takes off his blue and red short gown.
Shu flinch and blush madly.
"NO, no, no, no....." He lay his hands on Valt's shoulders quickly before he see a naked angel.
"But I'm hot......" Valt groans and whines and lay on Shu's chest.
"Hmmm........" Shu made a face and sweat drop as he pats Valt's head.
"I need fresh air....." Valt mumbles and gets but he was to weak to fly or stand.
Shu catch him on time and help him stand up.
"Hmm........" Valt groans and lay his face on Shu's shoulder.
*Sign* "I'm going to regrets this....." Shu thought as he carry Valt piggy back style.
"I'll get you some fresh air....." Shu stands on the castle's window from Valt's room and let his demon wings out.
"Can you fly up through where the clouds are....." Valt mumbles and ask.
"Ok......"
" ................. Yeah............... " Valt smile a little and mumbles.
Shu sign and frowns and maybe growls a bit.
He fly out of the window and quietly sneaks through the angel guards.
"Hah!...~ Idiots...." Shu thought as he smile and smirk evilly.
Valt feels the breezes through his body and hair.
Shu was flying through the air up through the clouds feeling the wind on his face.
Valt opens his eyes again and see the clouds, stars, and the moon. He smile softly and hold on to Shu tightly.
"Hey, Shu........." Valt said quietly.
"Hm, what is it?" Shu flies up and look where his going.
"What's love?...." Valt asked and question what is love.
"Will.... Love is.... Ummm....... A person or thing that one loves. Someone that cares for you and always be their for you when you're feeling lonely." Shu explains what loves means.
"Yeah.... Not that one the other one.... I already know that one...." Valt pouts.
"Which love??! Theirs only one." Shu looked at him seriously.
"Actually theirs three.... Love of friendship, that you explains to me, Love of violence, and the other one I don't know......" Valt explains the three type of love.
"Ok, first of all their a love of violence... And second of all what third love?...." Shu question about it.
"I don't know..... Like couples, when they kiss in public." Valt explains.
Shu flinch a little and slowly blush.
"Shu?...." Valt look at him with a tilted head.
"You don't want to know that one....." Shu hides his blushing face.
"But I really want to know?.... Please..." Valt gave a innocent cute puppy face.
Shu look at him and see Valt's innocent cute puppy face. Shu was drowning and captured into innocent of this cute adorable angel.
"💘 Ok, ok!! Stop giving me that face!" He feels like he was going to puke.
"Yeah...." Valt smile softly.
"The third one is umm.... A feeling that's deep romantic or s-...... Affection attachment to someone....." Shu explains.
"....... Why did you pause......" Valt look at him.
"I didn't........" Shu change the subject.
"But-"
"I didn't.... Be quite." Shu put his finger on Valt's lips interrupting him.
Valt blinks, Shu moves his finger away and continue flying where the sky takes him.
"What happen if angel kiss a demon?..." Valt asked curiously.
"Will they-"
"On the lips...." Valt interrupts Shu's explanation.
"........" Shu turns his head and look at Valt.
Valt moves his face closely. Their nose were close and touching each other. They look at each other in the eyes as they sparkles at the night sky. Valt lean slowly to Shu's lips.
Shu put his hand over Valt's lips. Valt blinks in confusion.
"If a demon kiss angel on the lips their love and soul will be dry out like a sponge....."
" ............ " *chu~* Valt kiss Shu's hand.
Shu moves his hand away from Valt's lips and look at his hand.
"Did you just kiss my hand???" Shu looked at Valt confused.
"Yes.... Because I love you.~" Valt smile softly and sweet. Shu's heart skipped and looks away with a blushing steaming madly face.
"Shu?.... You okay???" Valt asked if Shu okay.
Shu's heart won't stop pounding so fast and can't stop blushing madly. He can't think straight his words won't come out just a stuttered.
"Shu?....." Valt was starting to act worry.
"I...... I......" Shu strutted.
"Hmm....." Valt made a face and look up.
"Look at the stars....." His eyes sparkles and widened of joy.
"Uh?..." Shu looks up and see the stars and his eyes never seen this beautiful sparkles at night.