Mermaid and Pirates AU🐚🐬 (Pirate Shu x Mermaid Valt)

Hey, guys! Here's the new story. This was requested by Lilyeclipse93, Z1601992, Koko 1314, PotatoSnow, and shippernoscope!
And there were some problem who was Captain then everyone comment who. And the winner of being the Captain is Lui. Sorry Wakiya...

Wakiya: They choose him over him!?

Me: He got three votes, you only got one....

Wakiya: This is an out rage!!

Me: Hey, I think they didn't vote for because of the b-

Wakiya: Ah!!! I don't want yo talk about!!

Me: Stop complaining or l- *cough cough* sorry still sick....

Wakiya: You what, are you going to use that flip-flop?!

Me: No!! More worst then the flip-flop. Hehehe!!! It's funny and embarrassing at the same time!!!

Wakiya: Like what??!

Me: Rings...

Wakiya: Rings?

Me: Rings!.... *Insane smile* with ship......

Wakiya: That doesn't make- ........... Ohh!...."

Me: Hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!

Wakiya: No!!! No!!! Not in a millions of years!!!
*Runs away*

Me: Hahahaha!!!! Hope you enjoy the story! Hahahahahahaha!!! *Cough cough* I'm okay...

The Blue Sea Gem Stone...

Legends say who ever has it will be the King of the Sea. Others tries finding it and others has die.
The Blue Sea Gem Stone is founded in the bottomless deepest of the ocean sea.
It's not just legendary... It's also rare to collect.
The Blue Sea Gem Stone can be held by a mermaid or merman of it's loyal pure heart of the sea.
But if it's held by a mermaid or merman with hatred in there hearts, the sea will be chaotic.
Like a crazy thunderstorm in the sea as the wave roar widely and crazy to knock down a ship to the bottom of the sea.
The Blue Sea Gem Stone is powerful and legend to master and hold...