toying

toying: noun
a person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness.

Rose's Point Of View

I slid down, against the door and had my head in my hands.

'Rose, I'm not leaving.', Jimin said from outside, voice almost inaudible due to the sound of the rain.

Why can't you go away, Jimin? I'm hurt. We're both hurt.

He said can't stop thinking about me. He just poured his heart out and I slammed the door in his face. But he's still here. Maybe he actually meant what he said...

'Please, Rose.', his voice sounded angry.

Something compelled me to get up and open the door.

'Jimin, I-'

'Do you trust me?', he asked, like the night we went out dancing.

Do I...?

Nodding slowly, I watched Jimin swiftly come up to me, capturing my lips in a kiss.

Our wet bodies pressed up against each other, hungry for touch. Our mouths moved in sync, in ardour. His hands cupped my face as his tongue played with mine.
Tears slowly fell from my eyes as I realised what was going on.

'Rose.', he said wearily, his eyes looking into mine, 'Please don't cry.'

Why do you look like you're about to cry, Jimin?

'Why did you want to forget about me?', I asked, wiping my tears.

'Because I don't want to hurt you. But I've already done so.', looking at the ground, his hands dropped.

'I'll just leave.', Jimin turned away from me.

'No.', I said quietly, 'You're not leaving me again.'

'I don't want to cause any more trouble than I already am, Rose.'

What happened to 'kitten'?

Droplets of water fell from his clothes.

'You don't get to decide that, Jimin!', I cried some more.

As soon as he heard me, he turned around and swung his arm into the wall. A small crack formed.

'You should listen to Jungkook, Rose. I'm no good.', he said with no emotion, his back against me.

Without even turning around to look at me in my mess of a state, Jimin walked out of the door, he pushed his keys into the ignition and rode away.
Leaving me standing in my doorframe, crying uncontrollably because of the man who's toying with my feelings yet again.

au. n.- thank you for reading this far♥️ i appreciate you wholeheartedly.