mischief

mischief: noun
playfulness that is intended to tease or create trouble.

[play media]

9 pm

I applied a dark shade of lipstick, mascara and waved my hair.

I'm so done being a little bitch.

I walked out of my house, wearing the same clothes Taehyung gave me and my heels. I hailed a taxi.

Where was I going?

I was going to a club. The same one Jimin took me to, a week back.

Fuck Bree.
Fuck Kai.
Fuck Jimin.
Fuck Jungkook.

For one night, I want to lose control. I don't want to be a prude.

Tipping the cab driver extra, I shoved my remaining cash into my back pocket and stormed into the club.

It was packed. Go-go dancers danced above the crowds, soft lights hung from the ceiling and music echoed off the walls.

I smirked, making my way to the centre of the dance floor.

Closing my eyes, I listened to the rhythm and moved to the beat. My hips swayed and my hands roamed my body, touching myself.

It felt exhilarating.

I dipped my body forward and whipped my hair back, rocking my hips to the beat, just when a woman approached me. She was smiling at me, with mischief in her eyes. She wore a tiny, shimmery number and had her hair up.
I smiled back, inviting her closer.

The woman put her hands on my waist and I turned around, grinding myself against her front.
She pushed my back down, giving her more access as our hips rolled in sync.

I heard a few hoots from the people around us, while I just laughed.

'Can I buy you a drink?', she asked once the song was over.

'Sure?', I said, still laughing.

She held my hand, dragging me to the bar.

'Can I get two shots of-'

'Actually, I don't do liquor, how about a virgin mojito instead?', I said, trying to sound nonchalant.

Nodding, she ordered for the two of us.

'I'm sorry, I didn't get your name!', I said, over the music.

The bartender brought our drinks and I sniffed mine before taking a sip of the tangy concoction.

'Jada! It's nice to finally meet you, Rose!'

I spat out my drink.

HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME?

Cackling at my reaction, Jada went on to explain,

'You're Jimin's chick. Everyone here pretty much knows you, babe.'

And here I thought we were having a good time, Jada.

'I'm so not 'Jimin's chick'.'

What does that even mean?

'Nu-uh, you'll NEVER see Jimin bringing someone to the club or dancing with just one girl the entire night. He didn't even say hello to any of us the night you came. He's totally whipped!'

'How do you know Jimin?'

'Oh!', Jada took another shot, 'He came here almost every day in the Summer! You've got a good catch- all the girls want him and all the boys wanna be him.'

I downed my drink not wanting to talk about this anymore.

'C'mon,', I grabbed her hand, 'Let's go dance!'

Dragging Jada onto the dance floor again, with her stumbling a number of times in her tipsy state, we were having fun. Until she stopped dancing.
Taking out a piece of paper from her bra and shoving it into my butt pocket, she said,

'Call me, I wanna buy you another drink sometime!', and walked away.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I watched her small, glittery form, wiggle her way back to the bar.

Just then a strong form wrapped one arm around my stomach and held my hand in theirs.

I know this scent.

My back was against his and his arm pulled me close against his body. He was dancing to the sound of the music and I followed, like a little child to his bagpipe.

'Hey, kitten.'

au. n. THINGS

BOUT
TO
GET
FREEAAAAAKYYYYYYY

please vote, it would make my day♥️