hbd

hbd: abbrv.

happy birthday.

Jimin got off of the ground and pounced on Jungkook, not even thinking about it for a second.

The two men looked barbaric, Jimin pressing Jungkook's body to the table, holding his collar. His eyes were slightly red and glossy.

'Go ahead, Jimin, hit me!'

Is Jungkook drunk?

Jimin shook with rage, holding Jungkook in his trembling but tight grip.

'Are you not going to because Rose is watching? How adorable!', he let out a cynical chuckle, 'You know she only likes you because she doesn't know.'

What don't I know? What does Jungkook keep talking about?

Jimin was furious, while Jungkook stared back at him with a lopsided smile. By this time the whole room was silent, even the music stopped.

Where the hell is security?

I was rooted to my spot. So were the other people.
Whispers started to arise,

'Jimin and Rose?'

'Oh my God, I knew he was a bad boy.'

'Rose is such a prude, why?'

'Didn't him and Bree have a thing?'

I shrunk on the inside.

'ROSE!'

I was startled by the voice. Jungkook tried pushing Jimin off of him but gave up, hitting his head back onto the table in failure. He turned to the side and laughed.

'You're going to end up dead.', he pathetically said.

The audience turned to look at me now. My palms were sweating and I didn't know what to say or do. Fear was what I felt now. Afraid of the scene in front of me and the man I presumed to fancy.

Jimin's going to kill me...?

'JEON JUNGKOOK!', Jimin yelled, flinging Jungkook off of the table.

Jungkook limply fell to the ground. This time the two bartenders came and lifted Jungkook up by the shoulders.

'Get out.', Troy spat, helping his friend sit on a chair.

[play media on low]

And he did. Jimin left the bar, not wanting to be the centre of attention anymore. As he walked, the people pushed aside to give him space and before he reached the exit, he turned back to look at me.

His face was apologetic... Shameful. He looked down and made his way out onto the streets.

The loud noise of chattering engulfed me and I felt claustrophobic once again. A couple of people pushed me around, asking me questions, trying to shake me out of my trance.

Not again.

My brain detached from my body, it seemed, as I starting pacing towards the exit too.

'Rose!'

'It's time to cut the cake, come back!'

Someone grabbed my shoulder, spinning me around.

'Why are you going after him?'