proposal

proposal: noun
the action of proposing a plan or suggestion./an offer of marriage.

When he leaves, it will hurt.

It will hurt because although he's gone, you can still feel the way his lips pressed against yours, the way his fingers touched your back.

It will hurt because the memories will always exist.
You can delete the messages, delete his contact but no matter how hard you try, you'll always remember the way he made you feel.

It will hurt because you will soon see him kiss other people the same way he kissed you, hold other people the way he held you, make memories with other people, the way he made with you and there is nothing, nothing you can do about it.
And it will hurt because he was never yours.

And he never will be.

12 pm

It was an outdoor wedding, white and floral, glimmering in simplicity.

I was sat in one of the pews next to Jungkook. Jimin sat in the opposite row with the brunette from last night.

Dawon walked down the aisle in her traditional wedding dress, making people smile and gasp.
We stood as she walked down the aisle, the band playing 'Here Comes The Bride'.

From the other row, Jimin's eyes caught mine. His face was rigid and cold as usual. The girl beside him was talking, but he paid no attention to her.

I sat down and cuddled into Jungkook.

I'm not going to think of him.

Last night didn't even happen.

As the ceremony carried on, I felt uneasy. The over exaggerated vows and the loving gazes made me question if I've ever really fallen in love... And made me want to throw up last night's dinner.

I excused myself and headed to the washroom. I set my clutch down on the counter and bent over the sink.

It's just a wedding, what's wrong with you?

'What's wrong with you?'

What the hell?

I closed my eyes, taking in deep breaths.

Why is he always around?

'Are you all right?', Jimin asked again, from behind the door.

I don't need to answer, he'll go away eventually.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Urgh.

'I'm fine!', I hollered rudely.

'Do you need something?'

'YEAH! FOR YOU TO GET LOST!', I barked back.

The door to the ladies room was pushed open and in came Jimin.

Great. Just great.

'Why are you bothering me all the time?'

'Wondering whether you're still alive is bothering you?', Jimin asked.

He was sporting a simple grey suit with a baby blue shirt, unbuttoned at the top. His hair was in its regular tousled form, making him look unbelievably sexy.