ménage à trois

au. n. mature warning⚠️

'Ah! The door-JIMIN!'

He cut me off by rubbing my core from outside my underwear.

The person at the door projected his impatience, ringing the doorbell at least twenty times now.

'I have to answer the door!'

'No, leave it, they'll go away eventually.', he said biting my ear.

My common sense was lost as he sucked my neck, leaving love bites down my décolletage.

'Right now, I fucking want you.', he whispered.

I felt light-headed, not knowing whether to focus on the door or the pleasure I was receiving.

Someone began to audibly rattle the doorknob and I immediately pushed Jimin off of me, grabbing his jacket from the floor and zipping it up.

In only my panties and a jacket covering me, I opened the door.

'Hi.'

JEON JUNGKOOK.

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck.

'Um, hi.', I said, with wide eyes.

'May I come in?', he asked me, smiling.

'I'm in the middle of something.'

'It's 12 am what could you be possibly doing, Rose?', he chuckled, pushing the door.

I tried shutting the door but he blocked it with his foot.

He then scrutinised my attire.

Shoot, I forgot to smoothen my hair out.

'Who's inside?', he roughly asked.

Without waiting for my answer he pushed the door with all his force and entered the apartment.

To witness nothing.

Jimin was nowhere to be found.

Oh, thank God.

'No one's here, now I'm busy, so if you could just-'

'If you were doing something then why are all the lights off?', he folded his arms over his chest.

I sighed, walking over to the switchboard and put on the lights.

'Um, I was working in my bedroom!', my voice coming out squeakier than usual.

Please buy it.

'Rose? Who was it?', Jimin stepped out of my room, noticing the lights.

Uh oh.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?', the two men simultaneously said.

'Were you two..?', Jungkook pointed a finger at us, indicating that we might've been getting it on.

'I thought you didn't like him, Rose!', Jimin said, his blood starting to boil.

'Oh, fuck you, Jimin.', Jungkook exasperatedly said.

That was all it took for Jimin to cross the room and almost attack Jungkook.

'STOP! FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!', I shouted.

I threw my hands into the air making the jacket rise up and the boys to get a glimpse of my pink silk underwear.