bar

bar: noun
an establishment where alcohol and sometimes other refreshments are served.

'I can't believe you don't have something for tonight! Why didn't you tell me earlier? We could've gone shopping!', exclaimed Tiana.

'It's not a dire situation, just bring something and come home quick.', I said before ending the call.

    Tomorrow's Bree's 19th birthday. She invited us out tonight to watch her perform and celebrate at a local bar that the girls often go to. But I didn't have a nightclub appropriate dress, so I phoned Tiana to ask if I could borrow hers.

    Hopping into the bathtub, I scrubbed myself from head to toe. Stepping out of the bathroom after putting on some lotion, I applied my makeup.
As soon as I flicked my liner, the doorbell rang, messing up my wing.

Why is the world against me today?

'Cute cut crease', Tiana giggled at me as soon as I opened the door.

'Fucking fix it.', I demanded, handing her the product.

Sitting on the floor of my bedroom, Tiana fixed my makeup.

'So what's got you in such a nasty mood?', she asked.

'I don't know.'

'Don't lie to me, I will stab you in the eye.', Tiana threatened, holding a spoolie.

We both laughed.

'I'm guessing it's what Kai said this morning.', Tiana said, standing up.

'Who does he even think he is? He cannot barge into my life all of a sudden, AFTER CHEATING on me! And then he had the audacity to call me his girlfriend? Before you guys came to class he asked if he could take me out, 'to mend things'.', I flailed my arms around.

Tiana just watched me go berserk.

'I'm not going to tell you what to do, because your head's in the right place. For as long as I've known you, no one could ever change how you feel, unless they're really special.'

Yeah, he is really special.

'What are you thinking about?', Tiana asked.

Whom, Tiana.

'Stop thinking, come try on your dress.'

Tiana pulled out a simple body-con, crushed velvet dress.

'Oh my God, Tiana.', I was in awe.

'It'll look so good on you.', She said, smiling.

I tried on the dress while she wore hers. Walking out the bathroom I showed her my attire.
Tiana just smiled at me and directed me towards the mirror.

Woah. Is this too tight? Or too short?

'You look hot. It makes your boobs and butt stand out more. You are blessed with that body.', Tiana said, with her hands on her hips.

The dress was a deep maroon. It was soft and clung to my body. The straps were thin, joining the square neckline. The hem cut off a little above my knees because I wasn't too tall.

I think I like it.

'I've never looked this good.', I said, staring at the girl in front of me with pin straight hair and glittered eyes.

Tiana wore a bright red, sweetheart neckline dress that hugged her body. She always looked hot.
Slipping on our heels, we hailed a taxi and left.

I think I'm beginning to get a little excited about tonight.

We enter the bar and our eyes searched for someone familiar. But mine landed on someone who was supposed to be forgotten.

Bree invited Jimin.

au.n.- things are about to get fuuuun.