(Tag) Deleted chapter

Hey my lovely readers, so I've been tagged by MMcLellan : "in one of your books, write a deleted scene and make it in the point of view from a character who hasn't had a P.O.V"
Well that'll be easy for me because the only people whom I've done P.O.Vs for is Elizabeth and a third person, so I have a lot to choose from.
I haven't really thought about what I'm putting in this chapter, but I guess I'll find out once I've started to write.
This chapter may be a bit longer than others but since it's a deleted chapter I really don't mind. I doesn't have a date on it or where this chapters meant to be in correlation to other chapters, but it's before the epilogue and before the Mikaelson's come into the story.

I'm imagining a song with this chapter; 'Kids (ain't all right)' by Grace Mitchell
The character who's perspective I'll write from is...

Carlisle's P.O.V
(In this chapter it'll describe what it's like for Carlisle for Elizabeth to be around him.)

I got out of my car and was about to walk through the door of my house when I was instantly met with a bucket of cold water to my face. It surprised me, as I didn't hear anyone sneak up to me but luckily I didn't have any kind of work with me or it'd be soaking wet. That's when I noticed her scent. The smell of vanilla and raspberries filled my senses and I heard her perfect laugh, followed by an apology as to why I was wet.

"Yes! I got Carlisle! Emmett I'm beating you!" Elizabeth cried, yelling at Emmett who was setting up buckets of water that would be triggered when someone stepped in a certain spot. Emmett turned to look at me with a goofy smile on his face and I rolled my eyes.