Twenty Three

I woke up well into the afternoon, hair disheveled and a line of drool crusted down my mouth.

"Ugh," I got out, trying to get out of bed.

However, my lazy ass was very keen on staying inside this bed, engulfed in the softness of the sheets and the comfort of the pillows.

A distant noise could be heard from the bathroom. It soon stopped.

What the-

The knob turned, and the door opened.

Kim Taehyung stood, absolutely naked save for a towel wrapped around his hips.

An ungodly screech sounded from me.

"YYAHHHH-"

THUD!

Taehyung spluttered into fits of sensual laughter as my head slammed against the wall in pure shock.

I quickly tossed the sheets over my head, cheeks reddening at the speed of lightning.

"What are you doing-"

"What does it look like?" he mused. I could feel the amusement in his voice, damn him.

"Put a fucking shirt on!" I screeched.

I heard light footsteps coming closer.

What is he doing, what is he doing-

Hands gripped mine as the sheet flew off.

And there he was.

Body beaming, totally unwhitewashed.

Gleaming with water droplets, trailing down his chest, down his v lined dangerously low-

"AHH-"

I backed up to the edge of the bed and over it.

"OH SHIT-"

THUD!

My ass landed ungraciously on the floor, head slamming on the carpet.

Loud rounds of pure laughter sang from the man, as he gripped his stomach, laughing his ass off over me falling.

"I didn't think me being half naked had such an amusing effect on you," he purred, grinning like a child as he walking over to me.

I glared at him as he squatted down. "Shut your fucking mouth-"

"Eyes on my face, not on my di-"

"I WASN'T LOOKING THERE- Oh my God," I exclaimed, looking down at myself instead.

My eyes widened.

I wasn't in my dress.

Instead, I was in a huge white shirt, ending just above my thighs.

I wore nothing else.

"Did you change my clothes?!"

"Would you believe me if I said I kept my eyes closed?"

A disgusted sound reverated through me. "Absolutely not, you pervert."

"Hey, points for trying," he said as he put his hands up in surrender. "And I was only thinking about your comfort."

I stood up quickly, pushing the shirt lower. "You could have given me some shorts."

"Oh, let a man enjoy a pretty sight," drawled Taehyung as he got up too, a smirk playing on his glistening lips.

I hid my burning face in my hands, turning around. "Oh, get out."

"This is my room, Sora dear," Taehyung said. "I think I should be the one saying that."