Chapter 21

Tobias POV

"Follow us and we will show you where you are going to be staying during the initiation progress," I begin,"Then get changed, go to the cafeteria and eat dinner.'' I finish and walk off with Tris to the cafeteria and sit with our regular group of friends.

"Hey!'' Tris exclaims, she seems like she is in a good mood.

"Tris, your scaring me, your in too good of a mood.'' says Uriah only half joking. Tris just rolls her eyes in response and eats her burger. "Party at my place tonight! Dress in layers! Be there or be a pansycake!'' Zeke yells loudly. Then everyone laughs.

One day I'm going to strangle him or Uriah for using that word so excessively. "Tris! We need to go shopping!'' Christina squeals. Tris just groans and says, ''Fine, but don't put me in a dress that looks like a shirt. I'm pregnant that would just look wrong.'' Then Chris nods in agreement.

"So, Chris, how have you and Uri been?'' Tris asks, over the past two months they have been together and seem really happy. Uriah wasn't the same after Marlene died, he is finally starting to move on, so I am happy for him.

"We have been doing amazing! I like him a lot!'' She answers with a huge smile on her face.

Then Uriah plants a big slobbery kiss on her cheek and everyone laughs, including me, it feels good to laugh.

******

I just arrived at Zeke's apartment and I am now waiting for Tris. Hopefully Christina remembered to put her in layers, I don't think Tris wants to strip down while she is six months pregnant.

About twenty minutes later Tris walks in and looks incredible.

I go up to her and whisper, ''You look good Tris.'' Then her being Tris, she blushes.

We all walk to the center of the room, Zeke and Uriah have the most sinister smiles on their faces.

Then at the same time, as if planed, they say, ''So. . .who is ready for Candor or Dauntless?''

{A/N: SORRY FOR THE SUPER SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW BUT NO PROMISES! Also I am updating late so sorry if it isn't that great!}