Chapter 37

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY! 'YEAR 2173' (I will update that story again when it gets 100 reads and 10 votes)

Tobias POV

Today the initiates start the fear simulations.

"I hate doing the simulations, it feels strange knowing whats in other peoples heads." Tris says shuttering and I laugh.

"You don't have to watch them if you don't want to, you could get extra hours at the tattoo parlor." I suggest.

"Okay, I will ask Tori if she needs help. If she doesn't I will help you with the simulations." She says and I nod.

"I love you." I say as she walks out of the door.

"I love you, too." She says before closing the door.

Tris POV

I am walking to the tattoo parlor to ask Tori if she needs help.

"Hey Tori!" I say when I walk in. "Do you need help in here? I hate doing to fear simulations."

"Sure there is someone waiting in the back, you can take them if you want." She says and I nod then walk to the back.

When I get to the back I see someone I don't recognize, "Hi, what tattoo would you like?" I ask.

"An trident please." He says and I get to work.

"What's the meaning behind the tattoo?" I ask curious.

"Nothing really--I just like tridents, and my name is Sam by the way." He says and I nod.

"Finished." I say proud of my work.

"Thanks, it looks really cool." He says smiling then leaving.

"Tris, you can have a lunch break now, and I will handle the afternoon since nobody came besides him this morning." Tori says.

"Okay, bye!" I say then walk out the door and go to the dining hall to get lunch.

***

"Hi." I say to Tobias when I sit next to him in the dining hall.

"Hi." He says then gives me a kiss.

"Are you okay? You seem out of it."

"I will tell you later."

"Okay."

"Party at my place! Wear layers we are playing truth or dare!" Uriah and Zeke yell at the same time while standing on top of the table.

"You guys are strange." Will says chuckling.

"We have to live with them." Marlene and Shauna say at the same time laughing.

"You love me." Uriah says to Marlene giving her a huge sloppy kiss.

"Gross!" She says laughing.

"Tris! We need to finish wedding planning!" Christina yells while running into the dining hall and sitting next to me.

"I am free after lunch so we can do it then!" I say then she screeches.

"Let's go now!" She says dragging me out of the dining hall.

"Bye!" I yell to everyone while they watch us leave laughing.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY! 'YEAR 2173' (I will update that story again when it gets 100 reads and 10 votes)