Chapter 35

Tobias POV

Tris and I are gathering sandwiches, fruits, and of course some Dauntless Cake for our picnic.

Tris doesn't know where we are going, but I do, and I know she will love it.

We leave our apartment and walk outside to the train tracks, "Are you planning on telling me where we are going yet?" Tris complains.

I just smile and say, "Nope, you will find out."

After a few minutes of small talk I feel the ground rumble beneath my feet, and see the train approaching us.

When it passes Tris and I starting running then jump on.

"I'm starving, how far is this mystery place?" Tris says chuckling.

"Not very far." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

When the Ferris Wheel comes in view Tris' eyes light up and she smiles widely, "You didn't have to do this!" she exclaims.

"Oh, but I did, because I love you." I says smiling and grabbing her hand.

***

When we get to our spot under the Ferris Wheel we lay out a blanket and set the basket down, when I do that I can hear Tris' stomach growling, and I laugh.

We both take out a sandwich and Tris takes a large bite out of it immediately.

"Oh my gosh, I don't think I have ever been this hungry." she says while I laugh and finish my sandwich.

"Do you want cake now?" I ask while taking out the huge cake I got for us to share.

"Yes!" she answers right away while laughing a bit.

I am too lazy to cut pieces so we are going to eat the cake like it is a huge slice.

"It feels like I haven't had cake it forever." I exclaim.

"You had cake yesterday!" Tris says while laughing.

"I know but I need to have a daily dosage of cake!" I say teasing her.

"Oh whatever lets just eat the cake." she says chuckling.

{A/N: SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND ITS BEEN SO LONG I FEEL BAD:(

I will try to update again tonight and if not on Thursday or Friday, I haven't been in the writing mood:/

And OMG I'm so damn close to 45k reads! That's crazy!

I'm starting school soon, bleh:(

I'm gonna start a 'QOTP' Just because lol

QOTP: What book are you currently reading?

I'm reading 'Crossed'

XOXO,

odairsthecake