Chapter 25

Tobias POV

Tris and I sit on the train for a while waiting to get to the Factionless sector to visit Evelyn.

I am worried that she still won't like Tris, but if she doesn't she can't stop my love for Tris.

"Come on, were here.'' I say while shaking her. She nods lightly then stands up straightening her hair with her fingers.

When the train starts to slow down we both jump and land next to each other. We are in no rush so we walk slowly hand-in-hand.

"We have been engaged a while now, when should we have our wedding?" Tris asks me, we have been engaged for a while now so I hope we have it soon.

I shrug and respond,'' How about after initiation?'' Her face lightens up at the offer, nods, then kisses my cheek lightly.

After ten minutes we arrive to the Factionless sector, we walk in and ask for Evelyn. One of the factionless lead us to the room Evelyn is in, 46B.

When we get to the room I knock and immediately after Evelyn opens it with a huge smile, then attacks me in a hug.

Tris clears her throat and then Evelyn gives her a smile that is obviously fake, ''Tobias, can I speak to you alone please.'' she asks me.

I look to Tris and she nods then I walk off into the room with Evelyn.

The second the door closes she gives me a hard look, ''I thought you said you broke up with her!''

''I was just saying that to see if you would trust me more, and I am never breaking up with her now!'' I say getting frustrated.

"Why? What do you see in that girl?'' She asks while scowling.

"I see her eyes, I see everything. Tris is the most beautiful and stunning girl in the world and nothing could ever change my love for her,'' I exclaim. "and you have no idea what we are going through right now.''

"What are you going through right now?'' She says with sarcasm dripping with each word.

I give her a hard look then whisper with pain and sorrow evident in my voice, ''Tris had a miscarriage, she was 6 1/2 months pregnant.''

Evelyn's face softened up a little, "Oh. . . I was going to be a grandmother? Boy or girl?"

"Girl- her name was going to be Avery. Now can I get Tris now?" I ask then she nods.

Then I walk out to get Tris.