Chapter 3

"Why aren't you eating?" Niall inquired as we were walking to a table. "I ran out of money, but it's fine. I can eat once I get home." I said smiling at him.

"But aren't we working late?"

"Yeah, it's fine." He stared at me for a second like he was thinking really hard.

"What have you had to eat today?"

"Uhh, chicken."

"Didn't you have that chicken like, two hours ago?"

"Yeah... so?"

"What else have you had?"

"......Nothing..." Niall gasped as I was looking down, knowing he would react like that.

"EAAAT!!!!!" He yelled at me shoving some chicken at my face. as the others came over.

"Niall...? What are you doing to the poor girl?" Zayn asked as he sat down across from me.

"She has only had once piece of chicken ALL DAY!!!" He yelled back trying to move closer to me to get it in my mouth, I hate it when people try and shove food in my mouth.

"WHAT?!?" They all looked at me like I was insane. Niall turned at stared at me with his big blue eyes.

"Please just take some chicken."

"But that's your food, you don't share. And it's fine, I can probably run home and get a sandwich or something while you guys eat here."

"WAIT, Niall? You're sharing your own food???" Louis stared at him with massive eyes for a second then started  grinning.

"Lou..." Niall turned to look at him. "Shut the fuck up." He made me crack up laughing and put my head on the table.  He put his down too so that he could see me. His eyes sucked me in, "I don't care that I don't share. I want to share with you." He whispered it to me so that the others couldn't hear him. I couldn't say no to him, I mean, it was him. I reached over and ripped the chicken the he was holding in half and popped it in my mouth as I sat up. He began to smile and sat up with me. He pushed the plate of chicken between us as we continued to talk. Liam was sitting next to Zayn as he he smiled strangely.

"Everything alright there Liam?"  He just started laughing and kept eating. I looked at Niall a bit confused. He mouthed 'Don't worry', so I didn't.

"Okay Aleisha, so we get to ask you questions now right?" Harry asked me.

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Umm, you said you were only a year and a bit younger than Niall right? So are you eighteen or what..?"

"Seventeen, nearly eighteen."

"You said and a few days before.. How many days is a few?" Niall asked. I couldn't stop myself wondering why they even cared, but I couldn't lie.

"Four."

"But... my birthday was three days ago..."

"Yeah, I know."  I didn't like telling people when my birthday was, my best friends were fine but I didn't like everyone knowing. Luckily it was on a Sunday that year, and we had a teacher's only day the next so I could stay out late though.

"We have to get you something!" Louis yelled.

"No no no. It's fine, really."

"NO! We are getting you a present and you are gonna like it... What do you like...?"

"What if you come hang out with me and my friends for a bit tomorrow? Can that be my present?"

"No, but we will come." Niall said putting his arm around my shoulder to hug me. "Wait, that means tomorrow you are aloud to drink right?"