Chapter 23

The high pitched screaming of my friend pierced my ears. "Harry!" She ran straight to her boyfriend and jumped at him, he nearly fell backward from the force. She was obviously very happy about being flown out to America for a surprise birthday gift. "I can't believe you did this." She praised Harry with a grin spread across her face.

"Niall and Aly helped too. It was her idea." He grinned and she jumped at me, how she manages to jump on people and keep her balance considering her high heels still amazes me.

"Thank-you thank-you thank-you!" She yelled, her arms around me neck.

"I get, I'm the bestest friend you could have, could you please not make me deaf?" I complained and she laughed, letting go of her grip on me.

"Hi Niall. I know you don't remember me so I nice to meet you again." She grinned and waved to Niall making him laugh.

"Hello, nice to re-meet you." He smiled and we made our way through the fans that had accumulated in the airport. Harry and Minnie were seriously cute together. They kept whispering to each other and laughing, swinging their hands that had found their partner they had missed over the past two months.

"So what are we gonna do?" Minnie asked happily as she got into the car, she was going to be staying with us for a week while we moved on to Houston.

"I actually have an interview in a bit, but I can take you to... What's that shop they have here you really like? American Eagle or something?" She nodded furiously at the mention of the store. Plus now I could actually afford to go aimlessly shopping. "Okay, can you take us back to the hotel Bobby Bobberson?" I laughed and he nodded, the ride was short and we weren't going to be staying very long. Harry and Minnie had some catching up to do, they said that but we knew they were going to just go into his room and make-out. We went up to our rooms and I quickly did my hair and went to leave.

"What did you have to eat?" Niall asked from behind me as I opened the door.

"Huh?" I asked a bit confused.

"I haven't seen you eat anything today, so what have you had?" He responded crossing his arms. Seriously? Boy has to cross his arms in a singlet? Is he trying to rub it in my face? His arms are just... Argh!

"Um... nothing..." I said quietly and he shook his head at me. He reached into the cupboard and handed me a muffin.

"A muffin..." I smiled and looked up at him. "Banana muffin."

"Yeah... You have to eat it, you're not allowed to skip breakfast." He laughed. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him. He seemed a bit surprised at first but quickly hugged me back. "What was that for?" He asked once I let go.

"It's just... You always used to make sure I had breakfast and you would always have a pack of these muffins in your pantry cuz you knew I loved them." I grinned. He laughed and nodded.

"Well then I was very good and will now make sure to always have banana muffins for you. Now hurry up, you're gonna be late." He laughed and I walked out the door.

"Hey guys, you're listening to Louder radio, I'm here with Aly." The man across from me said and smiled.

"Hi." I grinned and the woman sitting next to him smiled as well.

"Okay, so it's nice to meet you Aly. You've become popular pretty fast." She laughed and I shrugged.

"I don't think so really, I mean, not that fast part, I became known fast, but I'm not to sure about the popular part." I giggled.

"Well in America you are very popular." The man laughed, he had dark brown hair that was a reasonable length, kind of similar to Liam's.

"Well I'm grateful for any fans I get really." I smiled and they nodded.