Chapter 4- Niall's side.

I wrapped my arms around her warm body as I walked in after her. It felt right. As I held my wrist they fell perfectly around her, like it was made to fit. I hadn't felt like this before, sure I had liked people, I had had girlfriends before but something was different about her. I whispered in her ear. I didn't even know what I was saying, but I could feel the smile on her face up against my cheek. She turned to face me as her perfect green eyes glimmered. Her long blond hair sat, framing her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and time felt like it stopped, this moment, it was perfect. I felt her perfect lips against my cheek. She stayed there for a second and then swiftly turned. I wan't sure why, but I didn't care. I stayed with her, I didn't want to leave her side. I wanted to tell her, to ask her to be mine but I couldn't. What if she said no. What if she was just genuinely a really friendly person and that soon enough she would forget all about 'that time she kissed him on the cheek. That boy who once fell for her, but was too afraid actually to tell her.' I knew I shouldn't be thinking about that stuff. How could I even be sure that I liked her enough to say that? Thoughts scrambled through my mind trying to find their place. I knew that Zayn always told me to take it slow, I always talked to him about this stuff. But I couldn't help myself. I wanted to hold her tight, I wanted to be the only arms to hold her, to be the only person she would fell this way for. I needed help, I needed to talk to Zayn, anyone. I needed them to help me, I had no idea what to do. But that could wait, I wanted someone to help me but more than that, I wanted to stay with her. Aleisha, this cute little Kiwi girl with not a care in the world. I rested my head on her shoulder, she did everything with ease. I never took my eyes off of her as she washed the dirty bowls that had our popcorn in it. I wanted to say how perfect she was, I wanted to tell her that she was the most amazing human being on the Earth, but fear closed my throat. It sucked me up, I couldn't say anything, what if she left never to turn back. I couldn't risk losing her, even if I never had her.

"I'm done." Her beautiful voice snapped me back to reality. She smiled kindly at me. Her face glowed as she did so. I felt like a child, I didn't know what to say to her. As cheesy as it sounds, I was speechless. "You okay?" She asked turning to me. "Yeah, of course. Just kinda got lost in my thoughts for a bit."

"Must be some pretty good thoughts, you didn't stop smiling that whole time." She looked down and laughed that glorious laugh. It was so cute when she laughed, I didn't understand why she didn't like it. We walked back into the lounge and sat down in our big chair. I wrapped my arms around her again, and started to run my fingers through her soft hair without even realising what I was doing. Zayn looked up at me, I knew he could tell what was happening, but for once he didn't ask to have a word with me, or try to get me to slow myself down and think about it. I think he knew that my mind was made up. That I couldn't stop myself from doing this.

"We should probably go now. I don't wanna keep you out too late, and I think there is one place that you guys will really like that we could shoot it." Aly chimed in her bubbly voice. She seemed proud of herself so where ever we were going to be going must have been good.

"Okay!" Liam jumped up out of his seat heading for the door. He grabbed his jacket and stood waiting for us all to move. "Where are we going?" He asked the grin across his face made it seem like he was going to Disneyland or something.

"Well, there is this park that has trees all around, and it has a playground and a flying fox. Sorry, but I really like the flying fox." She said pulling me to my feet, her thin fingers perfectly fitting between mine. I laughed at how adorable she was when she was excited. I quickly reached behind the door and grabbed my coat before we left. As it was dark and nobody could really see us too well Aleisha said it would be okay to walk. Before going to the park we quickly stopped off at the studio which happened to only be a ten minute walk so that she could grab her laptop and camera. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, when I checked it I saw Zayn's name across my screen.