Chapter 10 -Niall's POV-

She lay beside me, she was so beautiful. The dim light shone on her as she slept. I didn't want to think about having to leave her, but soon enough I would have to. I looked over at the clock, 5am. In six days I would have to say good-bye. I should tell her how I feel, she deserves to know. It's not worth dwelling about right now, I tried to shake it out of my mind. Why was I even worrying, I had the most amazing girl in the world with me right now. That's all that mattered.

"Niall, Lisa said you need to get up," Liam called out as he turned the door handle to my room, "We have a... awww." His voice became a whisper. "That's cute, but we kinda need to practise soon." I looked down at my girl, asleep in my arms. "Aly," I tried to say quietly, "Aly, I need to get ready for rehearsal." I moved her blond hair from her face as her eyes slowly opened. Those beautiful green eyes stood out as she looked up at me, her cute little half smile forming. "Okay, sorry." She tried to move off of me but I held her there. Liam left, shutting the door behind him. "You are really cute when you're asleep. You know you bite your lip?" I said remembering when I saw her when she first drifted off, I had taken a picture. I knew she would kill me but it was just too cute.

"Yeah, that's why when I wake up my lip hurts a lot of the time." She giggled.

"Okay, I don't want to leave you today so guess what? I'm gonna get you to come watch us rehearse." She laughed pushing herself up. "As long as I'm allowed."

"Yeah, I'll take you back to your house now, you can get dressed and we can go to the venue." I got up off of the bed and walked to the bathroom with some clothes. When I came back out she was lying down again. I walked slowly up behind her and quickly picked her up.

"Niall!!!" She screamed at me. "Yes?" I said in the most innocent voice I could do walking over to the door. "NI!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!" I walked out through the lunge grabbing her phone and walked out of the door, locking it behind me. "Hi Paul, I'm just taking her back to her house so that she can get changed okay?" I waved to him with my free hand as she tried to get out of grip. Her feet were well off the ground. The elevator doors opened for us and I carried her inside. Placing her on the floor and pushing the lobby button.

"You suck." She said moving into the corner.

"But you love me." I poked out my tongue and grabbed her hand pulling her into my arms. The doors opened and the screaming hit us. I held Aly tighter, I don't know why I did it. It was just automatic, I felt like I needed to take care of her. Well, more so when we were around fans. "Babe, you do know that I'm okay right? I mean, I'm a fan to. Every time I'm with you guys I'm fangirling on the inside." She laughed at me, she knew that I was protective of her around them.

"I know, but just let me do this kay? It makes me fell better." Her eyes shone up at me.

"I know, I also know that big crowds freak you out. So why do you want to take care of me?" We were walking out of the doors to the car and the fans cut us off. "Go talk to some of them. It's fine." Aly started walking towards the barrier. "Hi guys!" She yelled out. "Aly! Hi Aly! I saw your twitcam last night. Are you a Directioner as well?" One of the girls was talking to her.

"Yeah," She laughed, "I've got posters and braclets and all that stuff with the boys on them. They have been my life for the last two years to be honest."

"Yay. So has Niall always been your favourite?"

"Actually, as her YouTube says, she doesn't not have favourites. She just always knew who she would marry first." I said, it was really cute how she had always had a crush on me. I wish I had met her sooner.

"Yeah well... I can't argue with that." She giggled looking away. "It was really nice meeting you but we should probably go." She was so nice to all of the fans.