Chapter 14 -Niall's POV-

[Hey guys, hope you like the last chapter! It was fun writing, even though I was trying to make it sad. Still can't believe that I actually won those tickets! AH! okay hope you like this chapter, vote if you like it. Love You Guys!! :) xx]

"Are you gonna come out yet? I actually want to take you somewhere before we meet up with the guys remember."

"Yeah, just two more seconds. I'm not used to this okay." I waited, sitting in her hallway waiting for her. She had already made me wait for a while to pick her up so that her and Nicola could go buy what ever it is girls buy. The door handle turned slowly and I quickly stood up. I straightened out my black chinos and white polo shirt. As she open her bedroom door I felt myself gasp. She looked utterly beautiful. "You look... wow." She was wearing a blue dress that fell about half way up her thigh. [Picture on side, hopefully it works.] She was a few inches taller as she was wearing some black boots/high heels the reached her ankle and of course, the necklace that I had given her the night of the concert. "Are you wearing make-up? You hate make-up."

"Should I take it off?" She asked stepping back into her room, I reached for her arm and pulled her  back. "No, you look amazing. Just a different kind to usual." She giggled and kissed me softly, god I had missed that laugh. Before we left her room she reached back and grabbed a black cardigan that was almost as long as her dress, slipping it onto her slim shoulders. I wasn't just imagining it, she had gotten smaller. "Where are we going?" She asked locking the door and slipping a small bag over her shoulder. "It's a surprise. But it is good." She laughed and nodded as we got into the car I was renting. A few minutes later we arrived at a beach, the beach I had asked her to be my girlfriend. The moonlight glistened across the calm water and I led her to the wharf where we sat, dangling our legs over the edge. "So, erm... about the wrist thing this morning..." I wan't really sure how to word it, I didn't even know what it was about. She turned to me and smiled, "Oh yeah. Promise you won't get annoyed or anything like that. It's not bad but just in case." I looked at her, a bit confused but nodded. She slowly took off her cardigan and lifted her right arm for me to see, on the inside of her arm there was a tattoo. It had in small writing down the side 'Never Forget'. I looked up from it and smiled, "Never forget? As in what I wrote on your arm when I found out?" She smiled at me and nodded,  "It's a reminder of a few things actually. It's for what happened, but more importantly how I got over it. And it's a reminder of how much I love you." She looked down as she said the last part and blushed a bit.

"I love it." I said simply kissing her on the cheek.

"ALY!!!" Louis screamed embracing her in a hug as we walked to the front of the restaurant. She nearly fell backwards but he barely managed to grab her holding her up. "Sorry we lied to you yesterday." Harry said quietly standing behind Lou, he always felt bad when he lied to someone. "HARRY!" She threw her arms out and pulled him into a hug, "I don't mind. It was sweet that you guys came early... or just managed to lie for a very long time." She stepped back and looked at Harry, "But I don't think he would have been able to."

"Nope, Niall just had to fly back cuz he wanted to see you!" Zayn said laughing and hugging her. "Wait, where's Liam?" Aly asked looking around. "Oh, he's at the airport, he should be back soon. He's picking up Danielle. They'll be here a bit later." Her eyes widened as soon as I said it. "Wait... Danielle... Danielle Peazer?!" She asked grabbing my hand. "Yeah..." We all looked a bit confused as to why she acting like that. "You a fan of hers?" Lou asked laughing. "Yes! Holy shit, I always wanted to meet her... and Eleanor."

"Wait, you weren't this excited when you met us..." Zayn pointed out, "Yeah. But that's cuz I didn't believe it was actually happening. And I had to be okay cuz it was for work." Zayn and Harry pouted.