Chapter 25

"Lisa?" I would know that voice anywhere. I turned quickly, seeing the tall, brunette boy that I hadn't seen in years.

"TRISTAN!!!" I screamed running straight for him. Even after years of not seeing him he stayed there, not flinching, ready for the impact of my hug. I threw my arms around him as did the same, wrapping around my waist and lifting me off of the ground.

"What are you doing here?" I asked moving slightly so that I could see him better.

"I've missed you so much Lis." He said simply, not even bothering to answer my question, he nuzzled his face into my neck which was quite impressive seeing as he was at least six foot. "So you're a big hotshot now huh?" He laughed when he finally moved back. Shrugging I laughed and promptly remembered that Niall was just standing there, watching us. I put up my finger to Tristan, telling him to wait there.

"Niall." I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to my old friend. "Tristan, this is Niall. Niall," I gestured towards Tristan. "This is my friend, Tristan." Niall gave Trist a small nod and slight smile. Being uncharacteristically quiet I gave him a wry glance before looking back over to Tristan.

"So this is the guy that made your dreams finally come true.. Thanks man, she always wanted to be heard." Tristan smiled, talking to Niall but keeping his eyes on me. His big brown eyes, Tristan seemed to have changed quite a lot. He had grown, really grown. Last time I saw him he was only slightly taller than me, now he had at least half a foot on me. Not to mention that I used to see him as cute, now... I didn't like to refer to people as 'hot' but there was no way around this one. He was definitely hot. "Wait, you're one of the guys Lisa started obsessing over a few weeks before I left.. Right?" I laughed, nodding. Tristan had moved to California when the boys had come onto X Factor as One Direction.

"Oh, Minnie's here to by the way." I said, suddenly remembered that she was back at the hotel, probably sleeping. His eyes widened at the mention of it, Tristan was always a flirt.

"Oh yeah? What, you got all rich and started flying people round with you? Maybe I should've stayed in New Zealand." He teased. 

"Minnie!" I yelled, walking into Harry's room. She emerged from the bedroom, her hair sticking in random directions.

"What?" She glared at me making me laugh.

"Remember Tristan?" I asked and she looked at me briefly before walking to the kitchen nodding. "Well he's gonna be here in a minute." I grinned and she turned around to me quickly.

"What? I thought he moved to one of those really popular states that are in movies and crap."

"You mean California? Yeah, he moved here cuz it was getting annoying there, I don't know, something like that. Anyways, he followed our car back and should be he--" Before I could finish the door opened and Tristan walked in like it was completely normal for him to do.

"Hey ladies." He said as he came over and hugged Minnie. "I know, I know, you missed me." Harry walked out in some grey chinos and looked at Tristan, holding his girlfriend.

"Tristan, this is Harry.. Minnie's Boyfriend." I said, trying to hint to him to let her go. He got the point and released his arms from around her. Harry eyed him then looked at me.

"Where's Niall?" He asked, still looking unsure about Tristan's presence.

"In Liam's room talking to him about something, I'm not sure what though. I'm gonna take Trist to meet the others soon." He gave a slight nod then walked out, not even bothering to put on his shirt. Minnie quickly followed, slipping her hand into his.

"What's his problem?" Tristan said as soon as he left. I'd forgotten how arrogant he could be, though I always found it pretty funny.

"Bro, you're in his room, you were hugging his girlfriend.. And he doesn't know you. I wouldn't really like that too much if I were him either." I laughed, taking him towards Zayn's room where I assumed the others were. I was right. Everyone was sitting around the lounge talking, Harry with his arms around Minnie's waist protectively. Tristan looked around, assessing everyone as I introduced him. Harry didn't look like he hated him, he wasn't that kind of person, but he certainly didn't like him thus far. Liam and Niall walked in a few minutes later, as soon as they did Niall lent over and said something quietly to Liam who quickly scanned the room then nodded. After a while of talking I got up to get some water and Trist followed. His hands went around my waist making me jump.