Chapter 27

"You don't honestly believe he's going to break up with you... Do you?" Louis asked me, worry clear across his face.

"Well... I don't know. I don't want to believe it but... I just don't know..." I said quietly, "He seems really distant lately and I told you about what I heard back in America. I just..." I looked away from the boy across from me. "I don't wanna loose him." I breathed. Louis reached out and pulled me into a hug.

"You're not going to loose him. You don't see what we see Aly. You don't see how he looks at you when you're not watching. You don't hear how he talks about you, he's so in love with you. He could never just leave that behind." He assured me. Being in Italy for the past week though it seemed like he'd been blocking me out. I'd tried to take him to a cafe I'd went to while I was walking around and he didn't even try. He just said he couldn't and left to talk to Zayn again. I had trusted Zayn so much but now it seemed more and more like he was trying to get me to leave.

"Thanks Pannie, I gotta go..." I said, getting up and walking towards the door.

"Aleisha?" He called after me, making me stop. These guys only called me Aleisha when they were serious. "Are you going to be alright?" He asked.

"Yeah." I lied, "I'm fine. It's okay, I'm just going to get a drink." I faked a, pretty convincing, smile.

**NIALL'S POV**

"Are you sure?" Liam asked, looking like he didn't believe me. I nodded happily.

"If I'm going to get a tattoo I want it to be for the right reason." I laughed. This past week had been really difficult and so far the only person who knew what was going on was Zayn.

"And what's that reason..?" Liam asked, a bit confused. I smile found it's way to my face as I began to explain what I had been planning.

**ALY'S POV**

"Okay Aly, run through this one more time and we can all go." Sarah said to me happily. I nodded and moved my guitar slightly. I started singing. Looking down onto the seats to see Niall sitting in front of me with that cheeky little grin of his on his face. He always loved it when I sang high.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came

Excuse the mess it made, it usually doesn't rain

In Southern California, much like Arizona

My eyes don't shed tears, but boy they ball."

The grin on the Irish boy's face grew as the song went on. He looked so cute, with his legs resting on the seats in front of him, leaning back like he owned the place. Running through the song, seeing how he was staring up at me with the cutest smile on his face, it made me forget about the stupid suspicions that had been running through my mind. It felt like we were the only ones there, I could see that he loved me in the way he watched me play.

"ALY!" Louis' voice called, stopping my strumming. I tore my eyes away from Niall to look over at Lou. He looked worried, really worried. He ran down the aisle to get to us and Sarah glared at him harshly.

"Louis what are you doing? She was doing perfectly until you came and interrupted." She said, crossing her arms over her chest. He looked up at me, I could see now that it wasn't just worry in his eyes, it was fear.

"Pan, I'm confused, what're you doing?"

"They..." He hesitated and let out a breath. "They know." He said, I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Know wh--" I stopped talking, holding my hand over my wrist. "How?" I asked.

"Huh? What are you guys talking about?" Niall said looking between Louis and I. Lou stepped forward and put his hand out to help me down from the stage.