Chapter 6

"CAN I GIVE YOU YOUR PRESENT NOOOW?" Louis yelled jumping up and down. "Oh my god. If I say yes will you please calm down???" I said trying, but failing, to hold him still.

"I will not stop, but I will ease up." He said laughing like some evil mastermind.

"Shit, take that deal. He will be jumping off the walls for the rest of the night if you don't let him." Harry said to me putting his hand over his eyes, "And you do NOT wanna see him like this while he's drunk. Trust me." It made me laugh as the image of a hammered Louis bounced around my head.

"Fine, what is it...?" I said hoping he hadn't gone too nuts with presents. All of the others had just got me a chocolate bar like normal people.. but Lou, no no, Lou was special. And obviously there was Niall, but he's different. Lou reached into his bag and pulled out his laptop, "Okay, so you kinda have to watch your present. But yeah, just look." He pulled me over to the computer and I sat on the ground. Suddenly a picture of all of the boys popped up on the screen and they began with their usual. "Hi, WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" But this time they continued a little differently. "And this video diary is dedicated to our new bestest friend, ALEISHA!!!! Today she turns eighteen, she didn't want anything from us but oh well. She gets this, so here's a little about her. She's an uprising photographer. She is from New Zealand," Then from the side Harry flailed his arms about screaming "Yeah!! NEW ZEALAND!!!" Louis continued. "Yeah.. and she has become really close with Niall over here." He nudged Niall in the ribs as the little leprechaun made a completely fake, cheesy smile at him. "And guess what we found... HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!!" I turned and stared at him. "You didn't! Please tell me you were joking!!!" Louis just laughed at me as the video continued. "Okay, so everyone. Once you have finished watching this then you need to go search up 'Aleisha singing Teenage dream.' It is her playing piano singing the version that Nial covered. It is about half the length though because her friend snuck that video and she realised part way through the song. Anyway, we want everyone to subscribe to her. And last we are gonna sing One Thing for her because she told Niall that it is her favourite song from us. So here it is." They all grinned and screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEISHA!!!!!" The music started and Liam started singing. I got up and hugged all of them before turning to Louis. "How the hell did you find that video?!?!?" I slapped his arm and all of the boys pointed at Niall. He smiled sheepishly and him behind Zayn. "What the fuck? How did you even get to that???" I walked over to him trying to see past Zayn as he stood awkwardly in the middle. "Uhh, I ah... Kinda searched your name... But it's really good! Ya know, until you start swearing at your mate and chasing them." Min started clapping and doing a little dance at her great achievement. "I hate you Twinnie."

"No you don't!" She said coming over to me, "You love me and everyone knows it!" She hugged me and started cracking up laughing. "Whatever. Where do you guys wanna go now?" We had spent pretty much the whole day at about four different parks and now we were at Evelyn's empty house. Her dad had gone out for the weekend and said that I could stay over so we thought we could go hang out there. Min and Harry had got pretty cozy together and Nicola and Zayn were talking, but they were both still pretty shy. It was really cute, "Wait, which pub are we going to?" Niall asked, I only knew of one pub around here. "Uhhh, there is one near here called 'The British Bulldog'. I've never been there though." It was still only about 9 o'clock but the guys said we should go get changed into 'clubbing' kind of clothes and they would be back to pick us up around ten-ish. We all went into Evelyn's room, Min managed to use the shirt she was wearing into a skirt and just wear her singlet, Nicola was already wearing something that seemed like it was perfect for a club and she just borrowed some of Evelyn's shoes and Ev was at home so she just went into her wardrobe and grabbed a dress. "Sooo.... I don't have any clothes I can get changed into. Hahaa, oh well." They all turned and gave me this look that made me know I wasn't gonna get away with it. "Just don't hurt me kay?" I said as they shoved me into the bathroom with a little black dress that had bit of red on it that made them stand out. I reluctantly put on the dress and walked out, they all stood staring at me. "Fuck this, I'm getting changed." I turned back to go into the bathroom and felt something hit me in the back of the head. I looked at the ground behind me and lying there was an iPod case. "Seriously, an iPod case? Really?" They all stayed staring at me. "Oh for shit sake, if you don't stop staring at me I'm gonna get back into my shorts and t-shirt."