Chapter 7 -Niall's point of view-

"Is she okay?" I asked a bit worried looking over at her friend Evelyn. Aly was smiling but then out of nowhere she looked like the life had been sucked from her.

"She's probably just feeling a bit sick." Louis said, but before I could say anything Evelyn got up and started talking,  "I know that look, that's not what she looks like when she feels sick." She walked quickly over to the laptop and opened it up. She scrolled through the comments, everyone was being so nice to her. It was sweet how thy didn't even know her and they were complimenting her so much, I loved it. "No no no no no. Aleisha!" Evelyn swiftly moved the laptop next to her and sprinted to the bathroom where I assume Aleisha had gone. What was going on? I looked at the laptop. 'EW! Who's that fat bitch with my Niall, back off bitch! He's mine, no-one that ugly could be with my man!! Just go back to where ever you came from FAT ASS!!!' Who the hell would say such a thing. She was actually really small, and she was absolutely perfect. "What the fuck!" I burst out at the computer.

"What?" Lou asked moving next to me. I showed him the comment and he stared at the computer for a second. "Wait, and this asshole is talking about Aleisha? You're Aleisha!?" We both got up and went to the bathroom where Evelyn stood trying to open the door. "Ignore them Aly! They are full of shit! Just please, not again. Please." Not again? What was she talking about, this has happened before?

"Not again? What's going on?" I asked feeling myself getting really worried.

"I'm fine okay. I'm just feeling a bit sick is all. I'll be okay, just give me a while." Evelyn tried the door again but it was locked, she wasn't getting in. "Come on Aleisha. Don't lie to me. Just let me in and I can help." Help? What the hell was going on???

"Aleisha? Are you okay? What's happening? You're worrying me."

"Niall, please. Just..." She stopped like she was trying to think or something, "I'm fine. Just leave it." I kept trying at the door, the lock seemed pretty weak so I thought that if I tried it enough then maybe it would break or something. I just needed to make sure that she was okay, I didn't know what was even going on. "Evelyn, what is going on?" Louis asked her pulling at her arm.

"I-I don't think I'm supposed to say." She looked down, it was obvious she wanted to tell us. But something was holding her back. "Please, can you at least tell us the main idea of it so I can sorta stop freaking out so much?" I asked her, still trying the door handle.

"It's just that, well this kind of thing used to happen to her a lot. Getting bullied and shit. She was really good at hiding it, but after a while it all got to her and..." She looked like she was going to cry, "She's been my best friend since she was four. She just needs to ignore those dumb shits." Wait does she mean that she's tried to hurt herself before? No, I couldn't let her do that. I tried the door handle one more time, but this time I could feel it moving. I pushed against the door and finally it swung open for me to see her. sitting in the middle of the room, she looked up at me with her perfect green eyes. How could anybody say she wasn't amazing, I sat down next to her and pulled her into my arms. "You're amazing, don't think anything less okay. Please, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." She looked up at me, her face was still wet from her tears.

"She told you." Her voice was barely a whisper. I nodded, "I'm glad she did. Please, don't ever hurt yourself again. She didn't say that you did exactly but, we knew." She looked back down, staring at her arms, I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed that before. She had white scars lining her arms, I felt terrible for not knowing. But she seemed like such a happy person, how could anybody even make someone do that to themselves. A tear dropped onto her arm as her head stayed down. I grabbed the pen that was sitting in my pocket and held her wrist for me to write, "What are you doing?" She asked as I pulled it closer. I didn't answer, "Never Forget?" She read from her wrist, I grabbed the other and wrote 'You're Perfect.' She looked up at me, her eyes were so big and it was amazing how seeing her like this made me feel like I needed to hold her close to me for the rest of eternity, protecting her from the rest of the world. "Never forget, you're perfect. I will write that on your wrists everyday if I have to. If that's what it takes to remind you, I will do it." I kissed her scars then pulled her to her feet. "Okay, now. It's time for breakfast then we are gonna take you somewhere, I don't know where, but some where." She giggled, I had been waiting to see that smile again. When she laughed she was just so amazing, it made everything around her seem happier. I couldn't bare to see this amazing girl cry again, I had to protect her, I have to protect her.