Chapter 2

Nico's POV

I can't believe I just kissed him. I just kissed Percy. Captain of the swim team, Mr. Sexy swimmer ass, and total hottie. And the thing is, he kissed me back. He pulled me close and kissed me back. He pulled away first and just held me there.
(can you guys tell me if I'm rushing it?)

So now he just lays there next to me. I twist my finger through his hair. I am leaving in twenty minutes. They ran some final tests and let me rest before I had to go.

It was time. Percy grabbed my shirt and jeans, which were now washed, and got me dressed. He then picked me bridal style and carried me out of there.

*time skipzerz* you need to know I love these.

We got back to his place cause I didn't want to go home. My dad would just yell at me again. (I know, cliché abusive father) We went inside and he finally set me down. He put me on the couch and went into the kitchen.

"Your house is pretty nice." I said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, thanks. I live here with my friends Jason and Leo. They're together and on a date right now. (any Jeo shippers?) What do you want for dinner?"

"Um I don't really care."

"Ok. How about fettuccine alfredo with chicken?"

"Ok that sounds good, I love fettuccine alfredo."

"Cool."

He boiled the pasta and started grilling the chicken. He zoomed back and forth.

"Here let me handle the pasta and you deal with the chicken."

"Thanks."

After a bit everything was ready. We got our food and sat on the couch to watch a movie.

"Got any horror movies?"

"Yup."

He put in a pretty scary movie, I never saw it before. There was only one reason I wanted to see it. And my wish was granted. At all the jump scares I purposely squeeled a bit and curled into Percy. He would just giggle or hold me close. After it I was actually shaken up. Someone started knocking on the door and I screamed and jumped behind the couch. Percy laughed and opened the door. I peaked from behind the couch and saw two guys.

"Nico, this is Jason," he gestured to the tall blondie. "and Leo." he pointed to the shorter one. He was short but still taller than me.

"Hey, I'm Jason."

"I'm Leo but you can call me the super sized mcshizzle."

"Uh hi. I'm Nico."

Percy put his arm around my shoulder. I felt my face warm up. Jason smiled and Leo smirked.

"I SMELL FOOD!" Leo yelled.

"Its all gone Leo!" Percy called after Leo as he ran into the kitchen.

"NOOOOOO!"

We all laughed and watched movies for the rest of the night.

*mini time skipz*

I woke up and it was almost 1 am. I looked next to me to see I was snuggling against Percy on the couch. Jason and Leo left for bed an hour ago. I shook Percy gently and he groaned.

"Wake up, go to your bed. I'm gonna fall off the couch."

He groaned again and got up. He scooped me up and carried me to his room. I tried to get out of his grip.

"Percy! Put me down! I'm sleeping on the couch remember?"

He put me on the bed and before I could go anywhere he jumped in, held me close and wouldn't let go. He mumbled something about a teddy bear.

"Percy! Arg! Let go!"

He held me there for an hour before I sighed and gave up. He fell fast asleep and I laid awake. I eventually fell asleep.

*Mooooorrrrnnniinnngggg*

I woke up cold. Like a strange absence was upon me. I sat up and screamed when I realized I wasn't in my room. Percy ran in.

"What happened!?! You ok!?!"

"WHAT?"

Then I remembered.

"Omg. I'm sorry. I sorta forgot...."

He laughed a bit. "It's ok Nico."

IM GONNA STOP HERE.
So I want dat feedback
so give it to me
BYEE