Chapter 17

Percy's POV

All throughout the day me and Nico went for lunch, shopped, cuddled, and did all that couple stuff. But what he didn't know is what I was planning for tonight. He didn't expect it at all. I didn't expect what happened to actually happen. Let me just say my surprise ended horribly and something very bad happened instead of it. So yep.

*Flashback* wow is this my first time doing that in this book?

After shopping me and Nico came back home. Jason and Leo were being loud as crap in the other room so we hung out on the couch. We sat on opposite side of the couch with our legs intertwined.

"Percy?"

"Yes my sweet?"

"Are those two awfully quiet all of a sudden or what?"

Now that I think about it.... It was really quiet besides the TV we had on. I shut it and the housebwas absolutely silent.

"Yeah... what's going on?"

I got up and left Nico on the couch to go check on them.

"Jase? Leo?" I knocked on the door.

Silence. Then I heard a groan.

"Pe-Percy...?"

"Leo! What happened!?!?"

"Hel...p."

I practically kicked the door down.

Red. Dark red. Then pain. Then screaming. Then black.

#CLIFFHANGER
WOOO
YEAH GIRLLLL
BYEE
JK.
I'm not done yet
hahaha got u good.

Nico's POV

I heard Percy yell 'Leo' then a huge bang. I jumped up and ran down the hall. The door was kicked open and someone was standing behind Percy. He took out a knife and stabbed him. I screamed as Percy crumbled. I tackled the man without a second thought. He jumped up and kicked me to the side before running out. I scurried over to Percy and glanced at Leo. He had a stab wound in his arm and there was a puddle of blood around him. Jason was no where to be found. I called 911 and they were here in 10 minutes. I followed them to the hospital and tried to explain what happened. I was in tears and I didn't know what to do. If only I went instead.

*mini TIME SKIP OF EPICNESS*

The doctor finally came out and told me they will both live but Percy is still out cold. Not comatose thankfully but still unconscious. I thanked him and ran to see Percy. I sobbed into his shoulder and kissed him.

"Wake up soon my Percy."

I walked out and went to see Leo. The drugs the doctors gave him made him a bit loopy.

"Heeeey Neeks. Whatcha doin broooo?" he slurred a bit. (take a sec to imagine drunk Leo. continue reading.)

"Haha hi Leo. Do you know where Jason went?"

"Uh... Jason. Jason. Jason... Hmmm... Where did my little Jason gooo? Oh yeah. He jumped out the window I think. No... um... well... I don't know my friend."

"Oh no."

I was worried. What if there were more people. What if they stabbed Leo and kidnapped Jason? Oh no. Oh no. Oh n-

"Mr. Di Angelo?"

I whipped my head around.

"Yes?"

"Percy is awake and whishes to see you."

I ran out of the room and sprinted to Percy. I practically tackled him when I ran in.

"Hey! Calm down. I'm ok."

"Are you sure? You scared me Percy."

"How long was I out?"

"Just a couple hours."

"How's Leo?"

"He is practically high with the medication they gave him."

He laughed at that.

"What about-"

"Jason is no where to be seen. While I was waiting I called the police and asked them to search for him. But there are no clues except the window in their room was open and there was a ladder there."

"Oh wow. Do you think they took him?"

"I have no clue."

"Well whatever happens I'll protect you."

"Same with y-"

I was cut off by Leo screaming. I ran out of the room to find his empty.

#CLIFFHANGER
FOR REAL THIS TIME
I LOVE DRAMA
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BYEE