Chapter 7

I need help. please. I have major writers block and am having trouble getting out a chapter each day. I'm already not posting tomorrow cause I'll be at a theme park, and Sunday I will try to post two. but I need suggestions from you guys on what you want! please! *puppy eyes*

Percy's POV

After I explained the whole situation and dealt with three more hours of class, I left and headed for Nico.

I got to the hospital and ran upstairs to him. I slammed the door opened and rushed to hug him. He screamed cause I scared him. I laid down next to him and laughed.

"Holy shit Percy. Don't scare me like that!"

"Awww I'm sorry honey."

I leaned up and kissed him. His facr turned red again.

"I can't wait til I'm out of this hellhole. I'm so bored when your not here."

"Well I could sleep here tonight. I got ideas."

"PERCY!"

"What? Oh. OH. NO NO NO. IM SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY!"

He laughed and so did I. We kissed and I held him close to me.

"I'm staying the night."

"Fine. But don't try anyt-"

I slammed my lips against his.

"Too late." I whispered. "Your mine tonight."

His face went bright red and he screamed at me again. I laughed.

"I'm just kidding! Unless you wanna."

"No. Not until I leave. I want privacy."
NO THEY ARENT GONNA FUCK EACHOTHER! but I can get descriptive.

Nico's POV

It was finally Friday. They kept me in longer cause I caught a small cold. But I was all good now and as soon as Percy came, we would go home.

Hours later Percy came and carried me out to the car. He put me in gently and kissed my forehead. We drove home and I was forced to listen to Percy's awful singing.

"Percy. Please stop or I will have to go back to the hospital."

"ANNDD WE'LL NEVER BE ROYAAAALLLLLSSSS!!!!!!"

"Oh gods."

"ROYYYAAALLLLSSSS!"

"No."

I changed the station. My favorite song was on. Pompeii. (my fav)

"And if you close your eyes, does it almost seem like nothings changed at alllll..."

"Dam Nico."

"What?"

"You can sing. Your singing voice is gorgeous. Continue."

"Oh where do we begiiiinnnnn? The rubble or our sins? Oh where do we begin? The rubble or our sins?"

"Beautiful."

"And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we loooovvvveee... gray clouds roll over the hills bringing darkness from above. And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like you've been here before? And if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothings changed at allllll...."

"EH EH OO EH OO EH EH OO EH OO EH EH OO EH OOOOOO!!!"

We burst out laughing as we pulled into the driveway.

"You need to sing to me more often."

"Ha. Sureeee..."

"I'm serious Nico. You need to."

"Ok."

We headed inside and Percy helped me with the work I had to make up.

Yay good ending
I'll TTYL
BYEE MY BC STEALERS