Chapter 23

I'm not updating tomorrow to let ya know! Sooooooo

LETS JUST GO CAUSE IM AKWARD

Nico's POV

Too much drama after an experience like that. You can't just get over it. Some things are harder to forget, even then you never truly do. I didn't feel safe anymore. Sure Percy trailing me is annoying but at least I know I am ok. But I keep getting this odd feeling. Beyond odd. Not the feeling like someone's watching me but the feeling of just insecurity. I realized that I was snuggled up in Percy's arms. "Percy..."

"Yeah Nico?"

"Do you promise to protect me?"

"I will unless I die trying."

That shocked me. He doesn't say that to joke around. When he says stuff like that, its serious. I kissed him. I kissed him cause I needed him right now. I kissed him cause I wanted him.

"I missed this. I missed you. Don't you dare leave me again Nico. Don't you ever leave me like that again."

"I won't. I promise I won't."

He sighed and lifted up his arms. I was confused for a second. Then I hesitantly lifted the sleeves up. There they were. Scars now, completely healed though. I hugged him close.

"I guess I should show you mine..."

"What?"

I slid my sleeves up to reveal 'I love you' in scars.

"How-"

"I found a price of broken glass. I got beaten pretty badly after that."

"Nico...."

He held me close and we hugged. He pulled back for a second and stared at me. He stared into my eyes and I stared back into his.

"STOP EYE FUCKING!" Leo screeched.

"You might wanna get your hotel room now." Percy said without breaking eye contact.

"What? Oh. OH GOD. JASON WE HAVE TO FLEE!!!! RUN AWAYYYY!!!"

I felt my face heat up. Percy smiled and kissed me. I heard a door slam as we had the whole house to ourselves.

I can't believe I'm going through with this. Um if you don't like... smut... then leave. See you next chapter.

I'm gonna regret this.

okay. for the people who read my first two books: ****

IM NOT GONNA BE GOOD AT WRITING THIS KIND OF STUFF

let's get this over with...

Percy crashed his lips into mine and we kissed hungrily. He slipped is tounge in my mouth and explored. I did the same with him. He pinned me against the wall and basically attacked my collarbone and neck. He didn't nibble at the skin or kiss it. He full on left bright red marks every time they left the surface. He trailed up my neck and found there way back to my lips. He had his hands pinning mine against the wall and it was dam sexy. I don't know how long it was before he pinched my ass and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me back to our room and practically tackled me onto the bed. I don't know when or how but our shirts and pants landed on the ground. He stared grinding against me as I moaned his name. I felt one of his hands travel down there and start massaging my member. I gasped and moaned very loudly. He then swiftly removed our boxers and tossed them to the ground. He flipped me over and whispered in my ear.

"You ready?"

"Goddammit Percy just take me already."

He chuckled a bit and I felt a pain. He went in slowly and then really fast. I screamed.

"P-PERCYYY!! GODDAMMIT!"

He went faster. I screamed his name some more. Then all was done. We made a mess I was in pain.

"Goddammit Percy..."

We were both red faced, messy, out of breath, and naked. Perfect. Yet Percy still wants to make out. I didn't care. I'd pass out for him any day. I playfully pushed him off and went to take a shower. Of course he followed. We went in and after that he got me dressed, he changed.

"C'mon let's go watch some TV."

"I can't get up you asshole."

He laughed and picked me up. We stayed on the couch the rest of the night and I fell asleep in his arms.

Sooo yeah. that was my first ever attempt at that... I'm never writing that again. and you cannot convince me otherwise.

so thats that.

I changed the cover, and my pervy readers got what they want.

soo all works out.

BYEE