Chapter 16

SORRY FOR BEING LATE! BTW IM NOT POSTING SATURDAY SO TWO ON SUNDAY UNLESS I SQUEEZE SOMETHING IN!
LETS JUST GOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

After a great dinner and another long uh..... talk with Percy I tried to sleep. Percy had other ideas. He leaned over and rolled on top of me.

"Percy..." I whined. "I wanna sleep."

"Well I want a goodnight kiss."

I sighed and kissed him. He kissed back deeply and we just deepened it more if that was possible. He bit at my lip and I let his tounge dance with mine. We never 'battled for dominance' cause we enjoyed eachother. I let out silent moans as he trailed his hands under my shirt, itching to take it off.

"Do it." I commanded.

He smirked and took off his shirt then mine. We continued making out and my hands played with his hair as his were trailing my waist. I didn't realize they were moving lower. He slipped one of his hands under my pants but not my boxers and gently wavered his fingers over my inner thigh. It gave me a tingly feeling. I let a small moan escape my mouth. His hand came close to my member and I let out a somewhat gasp and sqeuak at the same time. I shot up, Percy falling off me. He gave me a devilish smirk.

"What? You said you wanted me."

"Just.... I don't know."

He came and curled up next to me, cradling me in his arms.

*Timmmmeee skipz* (you can tell me if u don't like the 'love scenes' I could start putting warnings if u want)

I woke up cold. I had the covers on but was still lacking my heat source. I sat up and headed into the kitchen to see Percy making breakfast.

"Hey baby." he said as I walked in.

He was staring at me with obvious lust in his eyes. I realized I didn't have a shirt on. Oops. I ran back to our room to grab a T-shirt but Percy beat me to it.

"I like you better shirtless."

"Well I don't." he smirked.

I pulled a shirt over my head and followed Percy back to the kitchen. He screamed.

"BREAKFAST IS READY MORONS!"

I laughed at him. Jason and Leo came stumbling in.

"I want food!"

"What did ya make Jackson?"

We all sat down as Percy brought in pancakes and bacon. Yum. When he set down my plate I gasped. He cut the pancake into a heart and had chocolate chips spelling my name.

"Oh. My. Gosh. This is... amazing."

I got up and hugged him. Then Leo piped up.

"So I'm guessing you didn't fuck last night?"

Percy spit orange juice everywhere and I sat there, jaw dropped. Jason was laughing uncontrollably then we all realized something... Leo was not joking.

"Are you serious?" I choked out.

"Yeah. I wanna know when your gonna do it so I can get a hotel ahead of time."

"Goddammit Leo. Just.... no." Percy was so confused.

It was honestly the funniest and weirdest conversation ever. We laughed and cracked jokes for the rest of the morning.

*mini timi skipi*

At least it was Sunday. And school was out. (cause I want it to.) I smiled at the thought of not having to learn for a whole two and a half months. It was all fun and games for the rest of the day. Well... more like actual day... Night time was a whole different story.

#CLIFFHANGER
HAHAHAHAHA
WOOOOO GG
BYEE FO NOW MY BC STEALERS!