Chapter 10

Ok. My 'Sorry' chapter got deleted. whatever.
HERES THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

As Percy and I walked in the school, we got a lot of stares. Most for Percy cause girls still swoon over him. I guess no one knew he was gay. But the people staring at me were friends of Darin and the douche king himself. He walked straight up to me and pushed passes Percy.

"Ha! Wimp's gotta boyfriend!" he sneered

"Lay off Darin." Percy snapped back.

"You lay off! Fag!"

Percy seemed totally unaffected by being called that. Not fazed at all. Darin seemed shocked that Percy wasn't breaking down in tears.

"Gay peice of shit!"

Nothing. Totally calm. Almost bored looking. Darin continued calling him names as Percy stood there.

"Your so undeniably stupid." Percy said. "Just stop. All your saying is words. They don't pack punches."

Darin was confused. He didn't get the hint at all. Until Percy punched him hard in the face. Everyone gasped and I stood there frozen until I realized Darin was gonna crash down on top of me unless I moved. Too late though. He fell on me and I screamed. He quickly sat up and instead of going after Percy, he punched me in the face and then the stomach. I felt his weight crush my lungs.

"GET OFF HIM YOU ASSHOLE! HE CANT BREATHE!" Percy screamed as he shoved Darin off me.

I gasped and sucked air in. Darin kicked me and Percy lunged at him. I've never seen Percy fight before, and now I was gonna witness it.  Darin made the first moved and tried to punch Percy's face. Percy ducked and roundhouse kicked him in the side. Darin stumbled and landed a punch to the stomach on Percy. He didnt stumble but he grabbed his stomach and punched Darin. I yelled at him.

"PERCY! GUYS STOP! ENOUGH!" 

They continued punching and kicking at eachother. Soon enough the fight actracted alot of attention and classroom doors were being opened. No teachers came out though, only students. Leo and Jason came out and ranup. Leo helped me to my feet as Jason tried stopping the fight. He smacked Darin in the side of the head and Percy stood there with pure rage in his eyes. It was scray to look at. His eyes flared with so much hatered and anger they weren't even the gorgeous sea green anymore. They looked duller. (IDK if thats a word) Jason slapped Percy and by the looks of it, Percy just looked madder. Instead of lashing out on Jason like I expected, he stormed off probaly to cool down. 

*TIME LORD SKIP OF TIMEY WIMEYNESS* (REFERENCES) 

Percy's POV

I don't know what happened there. Jason slapped me and I didn't want to hurt him so I went to chill off. I walked to the parking lot and just sat in the back of my car so I can stretch my legs. After a bit I dozed off. When I woke, I heard tapping on the window. I looked up and saw Nico. I sat up and opened the door. I didn't realize I locked it.

"Hey..." I said.

"What happened back there Percy? When Jason stopped you, you looked like you were gonna kill him. That look you gave him. It..." his voice got really quiet. "You scared me Percy."

I felt extremely guilty. And upset. I scared Nico? I scared the one I promised to fix?

"Nico.... I'm sorry. I lost it when he punched you. I couldn't let you get hurt again."

He stiffled another sob. He broke down and lunged forward on top of me. He clung to me for dear life and I hugged back.

"I'm sorry Nico. I didn't mean to scare you." I kissed his forehead.

"Its ok Percy..."

We stayed silent for the rest of the hug, which lasted around half an hour. I got out and picked Nico up, plopping him in the passenger seat. I got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere. Probably somewhere quiet."

So we drove off.

I know I know... FINALLY

but thanks to the ppl who understand. Well I know I said Sunday but I could help it. For me its 1 am so its Sunday. Yep. Ok. I'm gonna post later tonight.

BYEE