Chapter 31

OMG WE DID IT! 31 CHAPTERS!!!!
LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

I looked around the room frantically.

"Percy? PERCY!" I screamed. "PERCY!"

Percy walked out from down the hall. I cried out and ran up to him.

"Its ok babe. I found a guy. He's gone now. I'm ok."

I cried into him and wouldn't let go of waist. 

"I th-thought they got you!" I sobbed. "I thought I lost you!"

He just held me close. I just clung to him.We held eachoth-
Bang.

I felt the pain.
Thud.

I felt the shock hit me.

"NICO!"

I heard his voice.

One

last

time.

#CLIFFHANGER
MWAHAHHAHAHA
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THOUGH
HAHAHAHAHHA
BYEE

JK.
I got ya good didn't I? mwahahahah

Percy's POV

I saw the guy behind him but it was too late. He shot the bullet into Nico's back and he fell to the ground.

"NICO!" I screamed.

I shook him. His eyes were filled with pure shock and absolute terror. But they quivered so I knew he wasn't dead. I called the police for the third time and said three ambulances. They came two minutes later and took the boys away. I was in the ambulance with Nico. I held his hand and kept whispering to him.

"I'm here... stay with me. I'm not leaving you. I'm never leaving your side... just promise you won't leave mine."

We arrived at the hospital and tries my best to explain to the police what happened. The ones that stayed to search said only the dead bodies were found.

Later that night Nico was still out cold. Leo was in critical condition and Jason was laying in bed. He was the only one I could talk to so that's what I did.

"Hey. How ya feeling?"

"Getting better. Hey Perce, are you alright? You seem pretty stressed."

"So many weird things have been happening lately. I don't even know what's alright and what's not."

He just nodded.

"How's Leo and Nico?"

"Nico is still out cold but healing normally. Leo... he's... in critical condition... they're not sure if he's gonna make it..."

"What!?! How!?!"

"It turns out there was more damage than it seemed. It wasn't just a bullet graze. He had many bruises and other cuts. There were also hits to the head that might've caused some brain damage. His wrists were hurt badly from hanging from the ceiling too."

"Hanging from the ceiling?!?"

"Yeah. They beat him and hung him there."

"Oh my gosh. I-I just.. he ca-can't..."

"I know. I don't believe it either." I wanted to say don't worry but its too late for that.

I heard some faint beeping all of a sudden and looked out in the hall. Nurses ran into Nico's room.

"What's going on? LET ME SEE HIM!" I yelled.

"Everything's stable but his heart rate went up higher. And uh..." her face went red. "He appears to be moaning 'Percy.'"

I smirked and went to him. All the nurses left and I locked the door. Sure enough he was sweating and moaning my name.

"Percy...baby... you're too good at this..."

It was my turn to go red.

"Ah.... Percy! I need you! ...... JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!"

I really hoped the walls were sound proof.

Nico's POV (I know you wanna know what happens in the dream)

It was dark all around me.

"Percy?"

There was a sudden light and I was blinded. When I opened my eyes again I was in our bedroom. Percy was sitting on the bed with his shirt unbuttoned and slipping down his arms very sexily. He glanced at me with those sparkling green eyes that shone like the sun hitting the ocean. I looked down to see I was only in my boxers. I felt my face heat up. He got up and pulled me towards the bed. He crawled on top of me and his soft hands gently brushed the hair out of my eyes. He kissed me gently on the lips but I just wanted to smash our heads together and kiss him furiously.

"Percy..." I moaned against his lips.

He just gave me a dazzling smirk and I realized where his hand was. He was gently massaging my crotch. I moaned his name again, urging him to continue.

"Percy... baby... your too good at this."

He smirked again and took off his clothes then my boxers and he laud there in top of me, both of us naked. He kissed me a bit more roughly and he grinded down on me. His arms kept my wrists pinned above my head as he continued. Our members rubbed together and I let out another long moan. I wanted him so badly.

"Ahhh.... Percy.... Percy! I need you!" He dragged his tounge down my neck. "JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!"

And so he did.

Lol I'm just gonna say one thing....
BYEE