Chapter 33

You guys scare me with those death threats.
JUST TAKE THE CHAPTER AND GO!

Percy's POV

I pounded on the door.

"LET ME IN! OPEN THE FUCKUNG DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN!" I screamed.

A nurse opened the door a bit and I shoved past her. The doctors were doing something to him while the nurses restrained me.

"LET ME GO! LEEEOOOOO!!!!!"

They were pretty strong. They managed to push me out but I kept fighting. Jason doesn't know. Nico doesn't know. I have to be there with Leo. He can't go like that. I screamed and kicked. Then all of a sudden I heard the most godly sound ever.
Beep.
Beep.
Beep.

It continued. It was slow but it continued. The nurses finally let go of me and I ran up to his bed. He's breathing. He's alive. I sighed and sat in a chair next to the bed. The doctors told me his heart went up because there was a sudden pain or whatever in his head. They had to stop his fucking heart to do whatever. They took a risk to see if it would start up again. I pushed them out and sat down again.

"Percy...?"

"Leo! Are you ok?

"Yeah it just hurts everywhere. Where's Jason?"

"I'm here." Jason walked in.

Jason ran up to Leo, or rather limped up. They hugged and kissed. I didn't want to tell them Leo's heart stopped. It would worry them and they would both start thinking 'what if.' I let them be and left to go keep Nico company.

"Bout time you got back. What happened? Is Leo ok?"

"They're gonna be alright. Don't worry."

"When can I leave?"

"You lost a lot of blood Nico. They said to rest one more day."

"Will you stay?"

"I'm not going home alone. Dam right I'm staying. Scoot over."

He laughed and shifted so there was enough room for us. I twirled his hair as he curled into me. I remembered all that time ago when I saved him from Darin and brought him here. When we kissed. When we started our too quick relationship. We just agreed it was love at first sight. I hugged him close to me and we fell asleep like that. I kissed his forehead and replayed all the memories.

Every kiss.

Every hug.

Every laugh.

Every smile.

Every joke.

Everything.

I put it in replay and let my memories and his steady breathing lull me to sleep.

The End