Chapter 8

here it is! I'm also posting another chapter later tonight! at 9 or 10!

let's goooooooooooooooo

Percy's POV

It was late that night. Around midnight I think. Nico was softly humming a tune.

"Whatcha singing?"

He ignored me and continued. Then he actually sang instead of hummed.

"C'mon.... C'mon... with everything falling down around me... I'd like to believe in all the possibilities.... Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate... it could leave it could leave come the mo-o-orning... celebrate the night its the fall before the climb... shall we sing, shall we sing til the mo-o-orning."

its a real song. look it up. its called C'mon. its fantabulous!

"Gods. NICO WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT."

He looked startled. Then he giggled.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm not perfect Percy. I'm the opposite of perfect. I'm..." I heard him choke back a sob. "I'm broken Percy...."

He started crying. I held him close to me and kissed him.

"If you think your broken, then remember I am here to fix you. To put you back together."

We hugged for a bit and then we headed into our (omg. OUR) room. I tackled him onto the bed as soon as he took off his shirt to get dressed.

"Wha- PERCY!"

I laughed and kissed him to make him shut up. He did. He laid down and I sat on him. He squirmed a bit and I pinned his arms down. He stayed still and I took my shirt off.

"Percy... I don't... I'm not..."

"Shh... Let me show you I love you."

He tensed up at that. He didn't know how badly I needed him. I knew he wasn't ready for that, but I still wanted him. I trailed my hands all over his chest, tracing his abs and swirling my fingers around his neck. I could tell he was ticklish there. Then I went in. I kissed him lightly on the lips and then planted kisses down his neck. He tried to stiffle a moan as I reached his sweet spot. I noticed and sucked at the skin a bit. This time the moan wasn't stiffled. I smiled into his neck. He grabbed my arms which were trailing the edge of his pants.

"Percy... I can't... I'm not good enough for you."

"Don't say that." I whispered into his ear. "Your amazing. The best person I've ever met."

He smiled and I kissed him. I got off him and pulled him close to me. I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep with him in my arms.

NOT OVER YET! :)

Nico's POV (this is gonna be what he was thinking during... that.)

I was taking off my shirt to put on PJs when Percy pushed me onto the bed. I was so confused.

"Wha- PERCY!" 

He giggled and silenced me with a kiss. I fell back and he sat on me. I struggled to push him off me but he pinned my arms down with his knees while he took his shirt off.

"Percy..." I was really nervous. "I don't... I'm not...." I was clueless on what to say.

"Shhh.... let me show you I love you."

I tensed a bit. I wasn't ready for that. I couldn't. But I could see the want and the lust in his eyes. He trailed his hands on my chest and around my neck. He kissed me softly then planted kisses down my neck. As he reached my sweet spot I tried to stop a moan from escaping my lips. I suppose he noticed cause he sucked at the skin. I let the moan escape me mouth and felt him smile into my neck. I felt his hands by my waist and trace the hem of my jeans. I quickly grabbed them to keep him from taking my pants off.

"Percy... I can't... I'm not good enough for you..."

"Don't say that." I felt his breath in my ear. "Your amazing. The best person I ever met."

I felt more relaxed as he got off me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

#FLUFF

YAY

I DO GOODZ? SRRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!

BYEE