Chapter 15

Percy's POV

How could he say I wouldn't care? I couldn't get mad at him so I let my sadness wash over me. I clung to him and he hugged me back just as tightly. We sat there for what seemed as hours but were just mere minutes. I was desperate for him. I wanted him badly. I needed him. I needed him to know I love him. I broke off him for a second and looked into those chocolate eyes. I kissed him both passionately and desperately. He kissed me back just as hard and with the same emotions. We needed eachother and just didn't realize it. I traced his bottom lip with my tounge and he let me explore. We broke apart for milliseconds to catch a small breath and give it to the other. I pushed him down against the bed and practically ripped off his shirt. He tore mine off too. I kissed down his jawline and around his neck. I sucked at the croock of his neck and left a couple marks. We didn't care if people saw that. They knew he was mine.

"Percy..." he moaned my name loudly. "Just fuck me already."

I kissed him again and trailed my hands all along his sides.

"Im still waiting for the perfect time."

"But I'm ready Percy.... I need you."

I smiled against his lips and tried not to giggle.

"I need you too Nico. But not that yet."

As I kissed him I licked his lips and bit then every now and then and he would moan. I kissed him and teased him and he would pull at my hair and it would just cycle and continue.
Knock
Knock
Knock

You've got to be fucking kidding me. YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT JASON!?!?!"

"Uh... its Leo..."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT LEO?!?!?"

"Dinner's ready. Just to let ya know."

"FUCK OFF!"

"THEN STOP FUCKING NICO!"

"I AM NOT FUCKING NICO!"

"IT SOUNDS LIKE IT!"

"IF I WAS FUCKING NICO YOU WOULD HEAR SCREAMING AND LOUD ASS MOANS!"

"WHATEVER!"

I heard him walk away. I looked down and Nico's face was bright red. I totally forgot I was just yelling about fucking him.

"Uh. Hi?"

"Can we go eat? I'm hungry."

"Sure Nico."

As soon as we sit down and eat Jason goes and makes the stupidest comment ever.

"I don't get how your hungry when you guys sounded like you ate each others face off. And Nico has freaking bites and hickeys on his neck!"

"Shut up Spark face."

"Why do you always call me that Percy?"

I shrugged and we continued making jokes and laughing and eating through the rest of the night.

WOOOO
I DO OK?
I KNOW MY PERVY READERS OUT THERE WANT SMUT AND SHUT BUT IDK IF I WILL PUT THAT. IF I DO DECIDE I WILL LET YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING OF THAT CHAPTER!
OK THATS ALK FOR NOW!
BYEE