Chapter 9

SORRY IM LATE!!!! AHHHH
WHATEVER!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

Nico's POV

I woke up to the aroma of pancakes and bacon. I took in the scent and let it carry me out of bed towards the kitchen. Percy was there baking pancakes as bacon cooked in the oven. Jason and Leo were on the couch, legs intertwined, watching TV. Percy was the first to notice me up. He walked over and kissed my forehead. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips. Then I smelled something weird. Percy noticed and his eyes widened.

"MY PANCAKES!!!" He shrieked.

I laughed and followed him back to the stove where one of the many pancakes burnt.

"Its ok babe. There's plenty."

"No... I made that one special for you."

"You can't make another? There's plenty mix left."

"Yeah...but your gonna have to wait."

"The bacon won't be ready for a bit so we are waiting anyway."

He smiled and pushed me towards the couch.

"Its a secret. Go watch TV."

I laughed and sat on the couch next to Leo. He whined again wanting to eat but Percy yelled at him to wait.

Percy finished cooking and got our plated ready and on the table. He also put glasses along with orange juice and apple juice pitchers on the table. Percy was getting my plate as the rest of us sat down. When he set the plate in front of me I gasped. There was a note. ON the pancake. It read, 'I'm here to piece you back together again.' The bacon was shaped into a heart. 

"Percy! Omg! I love you!" I said and hugged him.

"I will keep reminding you. I will remind you until you agree you aren't broken."

Jason sighed happily and smiled at us. Leo was fake gaging. We laughed at Leo and ate the breakfast.

"Dam Jackson, that was amazing! You never cook like that!" Jason said.

"It was a new recipe I tried out."

"Well its amazing!" Leo said with his mouth full of bacon. "The bacon is sizzling, JUST LIKE ME!"

We exploded with laughter.

"Alrighty everyone," Percy started. "unfortunately, its a hellish day. A day beyond pain. For today is.... Monday!"

We all groaned and ran to get dressed.

"Hey Percy...."

"Yeah Nico?" he called from the bedroom.

"Come to the door."

"Okay...."

I heard him outside the door. I quickly opened it and splashed water in his face.

"Nico!"

Before I could shut the door, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I squeaked and he laughed. He picked me up around the waist and flipped me upside down.

"PEEERRRRCYYYYYY PUT ME DOWWWN!!!!"

"Nope." he said flatly.

He tossed me onto the bed gently and my head hung off the edge. He leaned over me and I can see the same thing in his eyes as last night. He leaned down and kissed me. So full of love and passion. I didn't want Jason coming in, seeing us half naked, making out. But he did. And he screamed at us to get ready. So we got dresses and headed to the car. I got shotgun and Percy drove as the other two chilled in the back.

I wonder what's gonna happen this time....

Am I doing ok?
IM SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! SORRYYYY!!!!!
TTYL MY BC STEALERS
BYEE