Chapter 5

you guys need to chill. I'm not killing anyone off. this is a fluff and drama story. CALM YO SELF

let's gooo cause y'all won't SHUT UP

Nico's POV

I walked inside, my dad was drunk, he beat me. I ran upstairs bleeding, he followed, he pulled out a fucking gun, shot me in the arm, hit Percy in the back of the head with the butt of the gun, and basically here we are. My dad chained my ankle to the back wall in the basement. He was sober and pulled the bullet out of my arm. No bandage, just no bullet anymore. So I'm stuck in the basement and I have no idea what he's doing to my Percy. I keep hearing yelling and stuff but that's it.

Percy's POV

Ugh my head. What the hell did he do to me? I groaned and looked up. I was tied to a chair. I struggled a bit and was greeted with a slap to the face.

"Ow!"

"Shut up you asshole."

I sat in silence as he went god knows where. He came from around the corner.

"Explain what you were doing in my house. And don't you lie to me boy." I saw the gun on the table behind him.

"I was walked past and heard screaming and a gunshot." He slapped me.

"I said don't lie to me! My son called someone named Percy and you two seem to know eachother!"

"What did you do to Nico!?!" He punched me in the jaw.

"That's none of your business." He dragged the chair towards the door. "Get outta here before I call the police." he untied me and pushed me out.

"Don't you thi-"

He held up the gun.

"Leave. And don't you dare come back."

I wanted to say something back but I couldn't. I turned and walked towards my car. He went inside the house. I drove home to get stuff. And people.

*time skip*

Me, Jason, and Leo each grabbed our guns (incase of emergency) and headed out. We drove back to Nico's house and walked in cause the door was still broken. I held my gun up and walked upstairs.

"Clear." I whispered once I got downstairs again.

Jason and Leo searched the first floor and it was clear too. I found the rug near the dining table was messed up. I lifted it and my suspicion was correct. There was a trap door. I opened it up and waved the guys over. We all crept down the stairs. I reached the bottom first and saw something in the corner. I shined my flashlight around the room and then dropped it. Against the back wall was Nico, out cold laying in a puddle of his own blood. I ran to him and picked him up. I saw the chain around his leg.

"Leo go find some chain cutters or something. Jason keep an eye out for his dad."

"On it." they both said.

While they did their jobs I held Nico close to me and stroked his hair. He was breathing but it was shallow. I kissed his head and whispered.

"Its me Nico. Your Percy is here for you. Your ok now. Everything is ok." He mumbled something and I just shushed him.

Leo came back with the cutters and freed Nico. I scooped him up and we ran outside. I told Jason to get us to the hospital immediately. I had Nico laying on me in the back seat while the other two sat up front.

We arrived at the hospital and I ran in with Nico. They brought down a bed and I explained what happened as best as I could without sounding weird. I was relived I made it on time.

wasn't that a nice chapter?

better than the last I know

kk that's all for today

BYEE