Chapter 6

Sorry cause I'm late on updating!
let's gooooooooooo

Nico's POV

I woke up with a huge pain all throughout my body. My arm hurt like hell, my head was killing me, and everything else feels like it was crushed by a monster truck. I tried sitting up but was gently pushed back down.

"Nope. You need to sleep Nico."

"Percy?"

"Go to sleep."

He kissed my forehead.

"I'll tell you what happened when you wake up."

~sleep~

I woke up again and sat up once more. The throbbing in my arm was dull and nothing else hurt. Percy looked over at me.

"Goodmorning."

"What time is it?"

"About 3 in the afternoon."

"What time did I wake up earlier?"

"I'd say around 4 in the morning."

"Ugh Percy. Now tell me what happened."

"Ok, chill."

He told me everything that had happened. From him yelling at my dad to coming to save me to bringing me here.

"Where are the other two?"

"They're at school cause Monday sucks."

"Oh."

I had forgotten it was already Monday. I tried getting out of bed but Percy just picked me up and laid next to me. He twirled my hair around his finger and kissed my cheek. We sat there for an hour, messing with each others hair and stealing kisses. A nurse came in and said I have to stay until tomorrow and most likely wednesday cause of the blood loss. Percy, being the overprotective boyfriend he is, decided to stay until I could leave. His mom was ok with it but the nurse and I weren't. The nurse said he had to go back to school but could come by any other time and I just didn't want him to stay and annoy me no matter how much I love him. He eventually left around 9 and kissed me goodnight. I fell asleep as soon as he left. Or at least I tried. Ten minutes after having my eyes closed I hear a door creak and someone cuddled next to me. I look down to see Percy, fast asleep, next to me. I smile and fall asleep again.

*TIME SKIP TO MORNING*

It was around 6:30 when I saw Percy getting undressed in front of me.

"Uh.... Percy?"

"OH GODS!" He stumbled and fell over.

I laughed as he pulled his pants up.

"I uh... no its... I... erm... sorry..."

"Chill out."

"I was getting ready for school and thought you were asleep."

"Oh ok. You gotta ride?"

"I have my car. I'll see you at 3 ok?"

"Yep."

He smiled and kissed me on the lips so passionately again. After he pulled off and left I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.
Gods I love him.

Percy's POV

As I walked into class, girls stared at me. Especially this one chick, I think her name was Anna-, Annabelle or something. The class dragged on and she kept taking glances. After three more hellish classes I had lunch. I sat down at the usual table with Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, and Piper. This time there was that girl Annabelle or something. She sat where Nico usually sits and I gave her a death glare.

"Chill Percy, Nico isn't here. Let Annabeth sit there just this once." Jason scolded.
Annabeth. Eh, I was close.

"She's my friend from art," Piper explained. "She's gonna sit with us now, is that ok?"

"Yeah I guess. But when Nico comes back, where is she gonna sit?"

"Cant Nico sit somewhere else?" Annabeth asked.

"He sits next to me." I said angrily.

"And? Thats creepy."

"Why?"

"Cause your overprotective or something."

"Whatever."

She started twirling her hair. And blushing. Piper was giggling all of a sudden. I suppose Jason and Leo didn't tell the others of me and Nico yet. Cause by what Annabeth said semi surprised me.

"Can I have your number?"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna go out sometime."

"Ha. Nope. I'm taken."

Everyone gave me a shocked look and Piper choked on her soda.

"WHAT?!?" They all asked.

"Oh the idiot couple didn't tell you? I'm dating Nico."

"WHAT?!?" This time it was directed towards Jason and Leo.

They laughed nervously and ran off.
Great. Now I have to explain everything.

HOW WAS DAT?
FEEDBACK PLZ
GOODNIGHT MY BC STEALERS
BYEE