Chapter 25

so this is gonna be a (shocker) Jeo chapter!!!! only Jason and Leo POVs. oh and srry for not posting sooner.

LETS GOOOOO

Jason's POV

(builders of the fourth wall be ready) I may be the quiet, annoying guy that doesn't get much dialogue but thats cause I keep most of my thoughts to myself. I feel like a liar around my friends. Like I don't belong. But that's because its true. I am a liar. I don't belong. I've kept a secret from them. From Leo. I hate keeping secrets from him. Here's what happened...

We were at a party of Piper's. She throws these huge parties. Percy and Nico stayed home to do normal cuddly stuff and besides they didn't want to come cause there was alcohol at the party. After a while Leo got sick and puked everywhere and left. I was too drunk to notice he was gone. We did all sorts of party games and stuff. After a bit Piper looked at me and dragged me upstairs. I was to drunk to know what was going on. Its like I was trapped in my head and someone else was controlling my body. We went into her bedroom and well... stuff happened. You get the idea.

We never spoke about that. It was a month ago. It was just a mistake. That's what me and Piper called it. An accident and a mistake. Little did I know that secret wasn't going to remain a secret for long.

*Timmmmmeee skip*

"Jaaaaaasssssooooonnnnnn!!!"

"What Leo?"

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun."

"You don't mean..."

"SIX FLAGS NEW ENGLAND BABY!!!"

"YEEEEESSSS JASON I LOVE YOU!"

I drove in and we ran to the gates. It was amazing there. I went on the Sky Screamer but Leo didn't cause he was afraid if heights. But I felt like I was flying. Amazing. We went on so many other rides. Once we got back to the car, it was a different story. Piper was sitting on the hood.

"Get off my car Piper." I snapped.

"Can't you help a pregnant girl? I can't get down by myself."

"Pregnant?" Leo asked. "Who would fuck you?"

"He's right next to you."

I was frozen. I didn't think that would happen. I was drunk.... and now she's pregnant... with my kid....

"Jason...?"

"No Leo. Thats not- It can't- I don't-" I tried to explain.

"EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!"

"I.... At the party a month ago. I got really drunk... and she took me upstairs..."

"And you fucked eachother?"

"I WAS DRUNK LEO!"

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME SOONER!"

I pushed Piper off the car and got in.

"Are you coming or staying?"

"Which one of us?" Leo snapped.

"Both of you. I'm not leaving you Leo. And Piper I want to make sure your not lying."

"Fine." They both said.

*time skip to the hospital*

We got Piper tested. She was pregnant. But it wasn't my kid. I sighed in relief. I left her and walked back to Leo.

"Leo... you know I would never do that on purpose. I don't know why she did that. But can't we forget it and move on?"

He smiled. "Yeah. I'd like that."

I took his hand and we walked back to the car and drove home.

ooooooh drama this chapter with some Jeo.

Nice

BYEE