Chapter 30

One more chapter then this book would be longer than the first! (A/N chapters don't count)
LETS GOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL (srry I'm thinking world cup)

Nico's POV

Later that night I went for a walk with Percy. He didn't want me out at night alone. So we walked hand in hand. Until we heard a gunshot. Percy pulled me close to him as we heard another shot. We ran back towards the house. We can make it. It was only four blocks. Another shot rang out. It sounded closer. There were some cars in our driveway.

"You don't think...?" I asked.

He just ran to the garage. I followed. He opened a secret compartment in the wall and pulled out a rifle, a shotgun, and his lucky pistol. He handed me his pistol.

"But Percy-"

"Its ok. Just hit them where it won't be fatal. Unless they killed someone."

I nodded and we crept inside. I followed Percy into Jeo's bedroom. There was blood on the sheets. I gasped and nearly fainted when I saw a dead guy laying on the floor. I started hyperventilating.

"Shhh.... its ok."

Percy turned me around and we walked out. I crept into our room to find it untouched. I smiled. When we went in the living room Jason was tied up in the chair and Leo wasn't there. I quickly untied Jason but when he stood, he fell back down. I saw the bullet in his leg and gagged.

"Percy... call the police."

"I just did."

Jason groaned as I tried stopping the blood flow.

"Keep pressure on the wound. Where's Leo?"

"The... ba- basement..."

I nodded and went down, Percy right behind me. I loaded my gun and aimed to shoot. I peeked from around the corner. Leo was hanging by his hands to the ceiling so he was a foot or two above the ground. I looked around then ran to him.

"Percy cover me."

He nodded and had the rifle ready. I saw a large cut, a bullet probably grazed it. I saw the bullet in the wall. I cut Leo loose and he fell into my arms.

"N-Nico? Whe-Where am I?"

"Your safe now. Its ok."

"These pe-people. Th-They came i-in the house and they shot J-Jason. Jason k-killed the guy and there was bl-blood everywhere. I don't know wh-what happened a-after that..."

"How many people?"

"Five.... maybe."

I looked around the basement.

"Oh Nico?"

"Yeah?"

"They also said... that you were a prize. They called me and Jase bait."

"Me? A prize?"

"Yeah... don't know what they want with ya though."

I shrugged and dragged Leo upstairs, following Percy. Jason laid in the chair and I cleaned them up. Percy was still searching the house. The cars were still there and they wouldn't just leave them.

Another shot rang through the house.

#CLIFFHANGER
WOOOOOOOOOO
GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION!
Would it be ok with you if I do a plot twist but have a sequel?
THANKS
BYEE