Chapter 20

SOOOO as a present for you guys, I'm posting 2 chapters today! don't ask why. I just feels likes it.
LETS GO!

Nico's POV

How long has it been? Two weeks now? Three? I don't even know. The things they've done to me are just unspeakable. I can't talk about it. I just want to leave. They almost killed me last time I tried to escape. I cried for the third time today. I just wanted to go home. I wanted to go back to Percy. I sat in my cold cell and hugged my knees to my chest in the corner.

"I miss you Percy... Why can't you come save me?"

At that point I heard the loudest crash from downstairs. (he was in da attic)

Percy's POV (three hours prior)

After three long weeks we finally managed to get a location on Nico. I was walking along and this guy ran up to me. He quickly told me he was sick of his boss and gave me an address and said Nico was there. I grabbed the note from him and went sprinting to the house. Jason and Leo were chilling on the couch when I came sprinting through the door.

"I *gasp* FOUND NICO!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" They both yelled.

"I ran into a guy who works for whoever took Nico and he gave me this address. We have to leave now."

"Calm down Percy. This could be a trap. We have to be ready for whatever comes our way." Jason said.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I snapped as I put my pistol under my waistband. "Let's suit up."

*time skip*

After we got our weapons, which were awesome. Jason had two knives and a shotgun. Leo had a 10 inch knife, a pistol, and a flamethrower for backup. I had my lucky pistol, two twin 7 inch knives, and a sword cause I always wanted one. It was a pretty badass sword. It was a bronze color and had this cool name engraved into it, Anaklusmos or Riptide. (third wall?) When we arrived at the place it was not a house. This was a five story mansion.

"Hey I think this place needs some redecorating."

"Why on earth-" Jason couldn't finish the sentence.

I slammed on the gas and headed straight for the front door.

"YOLO!!!" Leo screeched.

We slammed through and ended up in the living room. We jumped out unharmed and started shooting. I took out the sword and slashed my way through people. We had a plan. And it was underway. I sprinted up the stairs and took out so many people. Some I killed, some I severely injured. I made my way up and found myself on the fifth floor. I heard footsteps on the ceiling and suspected there was an attic. I found the entrance up and climbed the ladder. I had my sword in one had and the pistol in the other. I looked around when I suddenly slammed into something. I felt it again and got a better look since it was so dark. I switched on my flashlight and observed three things.

1) the cage was empty.

2) the door to it was open.

3) there was blood on the floor.

#CLIFFHANGER
WOOOO I DO GOOD?
YAY
BYEE