Chapter 19

FIRST OF ALL I NEED YOU GUYS TO CHECK OUT THE BOOK @madthefangirl WROTE CAUSE ITS AMAZING AND SHE NEEDS TO WRITE MORE OF IT! AND YES ITS A PERCICO STORY
OK LETS GOOO

Nico's POV

I woke up in what appears to be the back of a van. I looked around and saw there was boxes separating me from the front half on the van. There were no windows back here but it was useless cause it was nighttime. I wasn't tied up or gagged thankfully. After a bit it came to a sudden halt which made me crash into the wall. The doors opened and two guys pulled me out.

"C'mon kid, the boss is real impatient."

"He said not a single scratch on him Jack, be careful!" the other argued.

"I know. He'll be pissed if he sees him beaten up." Who I assumed was Jack replied.

Who was this boss? Why was I to be remained unharmed? Where am I? And biggest of all, what's gonna happen to me?

*Mini time skip*

I was led into a huge mansion and up some stairs into a bedroom. They threw me in, told me to change, and locked the door. I tried to open it but I wouldn't budge. I tried every window but nothing opened. I sighed. This wasn't gonna be easy to get out of. I just then saw the stuff on the bed. Really tight leather skinny jeans and a black T-shirt with the sleeves cut off. I didn't like that one bit. I refused to change so I just sat on the bed. Some guy came in to check on me and yelled at me to change or the boss wasn't gonna be happy.

"I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU BOSS IS GONNA SAY! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE!"

"Well I don't give a shit so stop screaming and get dressed before I come over there and dress you myself."

I did not need people seeing me naked. No one. He left and after 5 minutes of arguing with myself I changed. They were not comfortable clothes at all. The top was scratchy and the jeans were too tight. It was almost like they wanted me... to take... them off...
Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I know where I am and I'm stupid for not realizing this before.

I'm at the foster house out in the middle of no where.

*Flashback* nothing too extreme here.

"COME HERE ALREADY!"

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME!"

He grabbed me by the waist and threw me back onto the bed. He pulled off my boxers and thrusted into me. I screamed and he just shut me up my kissing me. Tears steamed down my face as he continued. I was their little sex slave, thats what they called me.

They dressed me up in skimpy outfits and teased me in sexual ways until they actually raped me. That was until I escaped and the cops found me in the streets and my dad took me in again, just to beat me more. I was 13 in that house and was there for just a year but it was painful.

*End of Flashback* (I know! Cliché, I'm an evil copycat. but whatever. Nico just happened to have a tortured past and it came back to haunt him.)

*TIME SKIPZZZZZ*

Percy's POV

Its been a week and a half now. No sign of Nico. Not a trace. The police aren't much help either. Jason and Leo recovered from their separation of 5 hours and tried to cheer me up. I haven't gone out much, only to talk to the police, which I stopped cause they were useless. I felt pathetic and wanted to give up but I couldn't. Something would come up. I would see him again, even if it kills me. I remember an oath you make on this mythical river that runs in the 'Underworld' or hell called the River Styx, which you swear on and can't break that promise, yada yada yada. Whatever. Either way you have to hold that promise or horrible things would happen to you, such as death. On that note...

I am going to bring you home alive Nico, I swear it on the River Styx.

YEAH!
DOES THAT COUNT AS FOURTH WALL BREAKING OR ONLY THIRD? THIRD WALL BREAKING IS WHEN A CHARACTER IN AN AU TALKS ABOUT THE KIFE OF THEMSELVES WITHOUT THE AU IF THAT MAKES SENSE. WHATEVER.
BYEE