Chapter 3

ok for this story I'm not getting it as well as the others. so it might take longer to update and probably won't be as good as the others. also I know its being rushed buts its been difficult coming up with this stuff cause its an AU. well I'm tryin.
LETS GO ATTEMPT THIS

Percy's POV

I was scared when I heard Nico scream. I panicked and ran in. Apparently he forgot he was at my house. I told him it was ok and gave him a big ol' Percy hug. Nico isn't the cuddly type but after hanging around me, he will want hugs nonstop.

After breakfast we, as in the four of us, all watched another movie and went to the mall. It was a smallish town so a lot of the people (girls) from school were there. Almost everyone knew Jason and Leo were together and I hung around them but Nico's new to our group so girls came up and flirted with me and him. Jason and Leo ran off somewhere to shop and all I heard was,

"Food court at 1!"

So yeah. Nico was bombarded by girls flirting and trying to get his number cause me and the other two are really popular and if you hung around us you are considered popular. Nico looked extremely uncomfortable being surrounded by girls. I walked in, the girls all stepped aside like I was their king, and scooped up Nico bridal style. All the girls either 'awww'ed with jealousy or cause it was adorable. Nico was adorable too. His face went bright red as I carried him off. After awhile he spoke up.

"You can put me down now Percy. They're all gone."

"I can but I don't wanna."

"Percy!"

He was so cute when he got angry. He started squirming so I flipped him over my shoulder.

"Peeerrrcyyyyyy!!!!!!"

I laughed. He started hitting my back, which hurt. At least he wasn't kicking my stomach.

"Put me dowwwnnn!!!" He whined again.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'.

It was almost 1 so I headed back towards the food court. I saw Jason and Leo and they laughed when they saw Nico over my shoulder. I bent over and put him down in a chair. He pouted, which made me kiss his forehead. His face was a deep red and he pulled his hood over his head and put his arms around his head on the table. I laughed and pulled Hus hood down. He pulled it back and I just lifted his head by the chin, forcing him to face me. I gave him a deep kiss and let go. His face was priceless. I heard squeeling from some of the girls from earlier. Nico was frozen there. Just pure shock on his face. Jason and Leo were laughing like crazy. I giggled a little too and went to go grab all of us some food. Nico wanted McDonald's, Jason wanted chick-fil-a, Leo said anything spicy, and I just got pizza. I sat down and distributed the food. Nico had his head on the table. As we ate he remained quiet. I poked him and he looked up. Before he could turn away I shoved a french fry in his mouth. He smiled and gobbled down the rest of his food. After more jokes we finished eating and wanted to shop some more. Nico jumped on my back and I gave him a piggy back ride through the mall. Nico fell asleep after a bit. His head rested on my shoulder so I turned my head and kissed his head again. I saw his cheeks get pink a bit and smiled. I told the guys I would meet them at the house later.
in these spaces I'm not saying time skip cause it was only like 30 min.

When we got home I nudged Nico awake and before he could fully wake up, I dropped him. On purpose. He yelled at me and rubbed his butt. I lifted him to his feet and kissed his cheek. (no intentional rhyming)

"Hey Nico?"

"Hm?"

"Where do you live? Aren't your parents worried or have you been texting them?"

"I uh...." he mumbled something

"What?"

"My dad wouldn't care... and my mom... she..." he started sniffling.

I held him close as he cried into me. He was so fragile. I wouldn't let anyone hurt him. I would protect him. He continued crying. I lifted his face and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry Nico... it hurts to see you upset."

He nodded. I hugged him again and wouldn't let go. He hugged back and I felt him stop shaking. I smiled and kissed his forehead again.

#FLUFF
YAY HOW AM I DOIN?
FEEEDDBAACCCKKK PLZ!
BTW IM CHANGING ALL THREE PERCICO COVERS TODAY
BYEE