Chapter 28

IF YOU DO NOT GO CHECK OUT @yourtypicalgummybear THEN I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR BLUE COOKIES!
LETS GO

Nico's POV

As I slowly roasted in the car I though it would be very smart to kick the window til it breaks. Which it did. And I managed to cut the rope off with the broken glass. I opened the doors and looked around for the keys. Of course they were no where to be found. Until I looked up. Oh no. They were dangling from a string at the end of the high dive. I climbed up the ladder. My legs were shaking. I scooted on the board itself and let out a squeak when it moved. I squirmed forward to the very edge. I was shaking everywhere and the board wobbled.

"Nico!"

My head snapped up to see Percy standing by the gate.

"What are you doing up there!?!" he yelled.

"How are you here?"

"Turns out I couldnt breathe under water. I found an air pocket of some sort and decided to trick you."

"That's cruel."

"I know... but why are you up there!?! I thought you hated heights!"

"I do! But the keys are hanging at the end."

He looked and saw the keys dangling in the light. He frowned at me.

"Get down. Let me get them. You'll fall. The string is rigged."

"Uh Percy?"

"Yeah...?"

"I'm stuck."

I clutched the board in fear. It was soaked so I slipped a bit. I screamed and held on for dear life. I would have to fall. Either go down by force or by choice.

"I'm gonna jump."

"I'll be ready. Don't ya worry."

"I trust you."

He smiled. I let go of the board and stood up. I walked to the end and grabbed the key. It was rigged cause I heard a pop and the spring went loose. The board went down and I jumped off. I screamed as I hit the water. I tried kicking up but it was too deep. I saw bubbles and Percy swimming towards me. He lifted me up to the surface. I gasped and sucked in air.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I knew I could trust you."

He smiled. I held up the car keys. We walked back to the car and went straight home. What a day. I took a shower first and Percy yelled when he saw I used all the hot water. I laughed and changed. It was getting late but Leo and Jason still weren't home.

"Ya know where Jeo went Percy?"I asked as he stepped out if the shower.

"Jeo?"

"My ship name for Jason and Leo."

"Ohhhhh. Then no."

"Wonder where they are. Hope they're ok."

"Same here."

Leo's POV

If the guys are wondering if we're ok then NO WE ARE NOT. I was running through some scary-ass forest being chased by this scary-ass guy. I tried not to scream for help cause every now and then I would turn back and he's gone but would show up when I make a noise or stop. I've been running for 15 minutes now maybe... I didn't know where Jason was. He heard a loud noise and went to investigate the woods near our picnic. One minute later this guy pops out with a knife and a mask on. I scream and have been running since. I decided to call out to Jason.

"JASOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!"

"leoooo?" it was very quiet but I heard him.

"JASON!"

"Leo!"

"JASONNNNN!"

"LEOOOO!"

"IM HERE NOW HALLLPPPP!!!"

"From wha-  AHHHHHHH!"

We tore through the forest together and finally reached the edge of it. We ran back to the car and drove home.

"Where were you guys? And why are you out if breath?" Percy asked once we arrived.

"We *gasp* were being chased by *gasp* a idiot with a knife." I sputtered.

He sighed and cleaned us up. After that fiasco we went to sleep. And the we heard the first thud and moan from the other room. Great.

"CAN YOU TRY TO BE SILENT?"

"HELL NAW!" Percy yelled back.

I groaned as Jason wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.

YAY
LOL I LUV WRITING LEO'S POV
SO ANYWAY
GIVE ME AN IDEA.
WHO WAS THE MYSTERY MAN?
BYEE